Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Panther Yes, Ragnarok I’m Not Excited To See, But I’m Sure I’ll Be Going :lol::smh: But Mainly Because I Want To See What Leads Into IW Tho

Fox Has Me A Lot More Excited With Their Direction Going Forward Tho, More Adult/Mature Themed Films, With Characters I Actually Like

Just because they don’t have gore or vulgar jokes doesn’t mean the mcu movies are kiddy.

They inject more humor, but Deadpool went way and above all of that. At the end of the day, they're still all big cgi blockbuster fests.

Besides logan and deadpool, people don’t like any direction the xmen movies are going. apocalypse was a mature POS. They still trying to give us a gambit movie with tatum.

Besides logan and deadpool, people don’t like any direction the xmen movies are going. apocalypse was a mature POS. They still trying to give us a gambit movie with tatum.

Gambit Movie Seems Legit To Me, Based Off The Synopsis Posted Above. New Mutants, Dp2, Dark Phoenix, XForce, & So On Is More Exciting To Me Then What MCU Is Offering Post Infinity War(s)

Fox really overestimating how big Gambit's fan base is.

I know they are hoping women will go see it because of Tatum.

Valentine's Day release date won't work like it did for Deadpool.

it's going to depend on how they budget it

if they can make it for less than $100m with minimal cgi, then $400m-$450m BO is a huge win for them

it might be tough but being a heist film might just work out well

the same with the New Mutants approach, it looks like a low budget horror flick and if it cost the same way it looks then $200m BO is pretty good

That’s How I’m Looking At It, As Along As The Profit Is There Then I’ll Be Able To Get 2-3 X-Men Movies A Year Going Forward

Gambit's fan base was decent back during the first x-men movies. Then they made sub par films and forced him into The Wolverine killing his buzz and any expectation they can deliver something solid. Hope they're going in the right direction.

That’s How I’m Looking At It, As Along As The Profit Is There Then I’ll Be Able To Get 2-3 X-Men Movies A Year Going Forward

This will happen whether or not these X-Men movies crush the BO.

Deadpool 2 is going to make a lot of money based of the success of the first.

Just hope they can keep the streak of good movies going.

Are the Skrulls really necessary in Dark Phoenix or is this just a way for Fox to use them before Marvel?
Nope and highly doubt the actual Skrulls are used unless we discover somehow Marvel gave them the green light to use in a X-Men movie (and most likely got something in return).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom