• Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
SMH at her blatingly lying.
giphy.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-27178-1500903991-1.gif

I must have had a temporary loss of vision, hearing, and any brain function, while going temporarily comatose when talking to these Jennifer Lawrence Mystique fans, because I don't remember any of them.

No more Jackman means that Jennifer Lawrence is the biggest star in these movies now. :smh:

Hopefully her character is killed off in this one.

It doesn’t really matter anymore since disney / marvel are going to get the xmen soon.

Just wish it happened sooner. The Infinity War trailer was lit but having the xmen and f4 in it too would’ve been super lit.

Just wish it happened sooner. The Infinity War trailer was lit but having the xmen and f4 in it too would’ve been super lit.
I think the timing is good and a blessing in disguise

We got to enjoy the GotG. Would've never happened if Marvel had the rights early. We probably never would've got BP, Captain Marvel, Ant Man movies either

Marvel was able to plan out out 22 movies without the X-Men and FF. And after Avengers 4 they will be able to re-tool with lots and lots of new faces

The fans wanted this :lol:

I can’t believe they are punshing mystique into all these stories. So trash.

The fans wanted this :lol:

I can’t believe they are punshing mystique into all these stories. So trash.

I'm a JLaw fan. But I've had enough Mystique. She had a perfect exit route in DOFP. When she got shot, she should have just disappeared and went into hiding all together.

so seeing all these rumours that disney is about to gobble up fox (no pause), if this goes down before the year ends is it possible that they cancel phoenix but let deadpool premier?

also, what xmen x current mcu characters are a must read :nerd: thanks in advance.

they cant cancel Dark Phoenix because it's already done filming

Deadpool 2 and New Mutants are both done as well so all those 3 are coming out no matter what

and apparently, even after acquisition it could take at least a year before everything is sorted so Gambit shooting next year might even still happen

In what would be one of the most cataclysmic shakeups to ever happen to a traditional media company, 21st Century Fox is on the brink of selling the bulk of its assets — worth some $68 billion — to Disney. The Murdochs would take the remaining assets — Fox Broadcasting Co., Fox News and sports cable networks FS1 and FS2 — and form a smaller TV company. Negotiations have progressed, with a deal expected to be announced as early as next Wednesday. It would then take about a year from when the deal closes and regulatory approval is granted, and an acquiring company is legally prohibited in managing the pending acquisition, even though speculation is already rampant about which executives will stay and go. Even if it takes a full year to consummate, a Disney acquisition of Fox would redraw the business and make Disney far and away the most dominant studio Hollywood has ever seen.

they cant cancel Dark Phoenix because it's already done filming

Deadpool 2 and New Mutants are both done as well so all those 3 are coming out no matter what

i get they are complete but if this deal gets done before release i wouldnt put it pass disney to can some of them. they have that kind of money.

Back
Top Bottom