Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I think it depends what Disney wants to do with the tv division.

While Disney doesn't release R-rated films/contents, I can't imagine FX not having r-rate shows so they'll probably continue as is or else it's going to be nothing but HIMYM re-runs 24/7 :lol:

A pg rated always sunny in philadelphia would be interesting. Would be like the mad tv skit where they censored most of a sopranos episode.

They will make that 60 billion back quick too.

Getting the original cuts of the Star Wars Trilogy, X-Men, and F4 back.

keep in mind that Constantin Films owns the rights to F4

chances are they'll just have Marvel Studios make the films for them and take their typical cut but they could also be a **** and move it to WB :lol:

They would definitely lose the rights if moved to WB.

No way WB would make a Marvel property film when they can't even decide on what DC films to make.

After a quick Google, after the merger is done, it seems that the FF rights would be similar to Marvel's rights of the Hulk, so Marvel wouldn't be able to use FF in a stand alone film

Don't care for Singer at all but wow that report makes him sound like the most unprofessional director ever.

Plus Fox had to warn him before production starter they weren't down for the bull **** :lol:

:rofl: @ me confusing Tom Holland for Tom Hollander.

continue it?

they were all made in association with Marvel/Disney anyways

plus the channels owned by Fox comes with the deal

i'm more curious about Gotham which is on Fox
Disney won't be getting that Fox channel cuz its a broadcast network and no media conglomerate isnallowed to own more than one.

That's something thats tricky I've been wondering about. I would assume maybe cast and crew would be moved to ABC? Not sure though.

This isn't like with Legion and FX cuz Disney will get all of that anyway.

And speaking of Gotham, I'd assume WB/DC will just put it on CW if what's left of that Fox entity doesn't want to make it anymore. Maybe make Sunday nights a thing for shows like other networks do. Besides that works for my Crisis on Infinite Earth tv event the CW can do at some point. I think the show is **** but a crossover with Gotham, Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, and Black Lightning would be cool. Throw in some Constantine while there at it.
I think it depends what Disney wants to do with the tv division.

While Disney doesn't release R-rated films/contents, I can't imagine FX not having r-rate shows so they'll probably continue as is or else it's going to be nothing but HIMYM re-runs 24/7 :lol:
People keep saying Disney doesnt make R rated movies but completely ignore from 1993 and up to 2010 Disney owned Miramax.

Miramax released plenty of R rated flicks while owned by Disney like Pulp Fiction :lol:

Neither Marvel or Lucasfilm has been Disnified. Its just the kind of studios they aren't super reliant on that.

The reason Feige said its unlikely for Marvel to do R rated superhero mlvies is cuz he likes money. Making hundreds of millions and billions every 5 movies or so is way better than the occassionaly R rated hit. Add in that he's broken away from the rest of Marvel to answer directly to Disney to get a bit more freedom he doesn't have any reason to change the formula.

Last edited:
Not that it's been forgotten, it's just that Disney did it off of the Disney banner for a reason and they also haven't done it in a while.

And any CBMs will likely be made under Marvel Studios which is more well known as part of Disney.

These are industry experts who are saying these so I am sure they know all of those details.

Last edited:
That actually looks good, but I didn't enjoy Apocalypse. Still love DOFP though. I just hope Jennifer Lawrence isn't in it or is barely in it at all.

Back
Top Bottom