Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I wonder if Deadpool 2 will just be similar to the last film.

I hope the writing for Cable is good.

DEADPOOL 2: Looks Like We'll Be Getting A Brand New Trailer For The Merc With A Mouth's Sequel Tomorrow

The official X-Men Weibo account has listed the trailer for Thursday, March 22, and Trailer Track reckon it should be online around 1pm UK/9am ET/6am PT.

Here is the original Weibo listing when put through Google Translate. You're welcome.

Tomorrow will be released # # Deadmen 2 # latest notice. In the new notice, a large number of new heroes have struck! ! ! This new character comes on stage to open a new story for ## The tip of the FANS Come and guess the identity of these few people. It’s time to prove that you’re a senior deathguard powder."

Terry Crews is Bedlam

asian chick in the back is supposedly negasonics gf
IMqL7PG.gif

ezgif-1-a0de7bad22.gif

I don’t know how to feel, both trailers have been solid and the movie looks FUN AS HELL, But those early critics are killing it, I think this is gonna be one of those that you either LOVE or HATE depending on what you want from it, I never really expected a deep plot from this movie, as the first one wasn’t deep at all, they even made fun of how shallow it was themselves, it was basically the story of a boy in love with a girl...off the strength of DP spinning around on Charles Chair I’m sold...dude is a ***** CLOWN.

^ ^ ^
nah, false reports

'Deadpool 2' Outscores Original in Test Screenings and Reshoot Added Secret Cameo

The film earned a 98 in one of its final tests, and completed six days of reshoots last month.

The Fox film received as high as 98 in recent test screenings, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Deadpool 2, which stars Ryan Reynolds, has been tested three times, with the scores for the first two screenings coming in at 91 and 97. The final test, which occurred in Dallas, tested two separate cuts simultaneously, which scored a 98 and a 94. The 98-scoring cut is the version the team is using, a source with direct knowledge told THR .

The crew attended the final screenings in Dallas, and a source in the audience of that 98 screening describing the environment to THR as being electric and akin to watching the Super Bowl.

It's worth noting the highest test screening the original Deadpool received was a 91, according to insiders.

Deadpool 2 underwent re-shoots — six days worth last month in Vancouver — to add more of what test screen audiences enjoyed. That's three days fewer than those done for 2016's Deadpool. There was also two hours worth of work recently in Los Angeles for a secret cameo.

Secret cameo!? I bet we see Hugh with the Grey and Black Xforce suit...dawg, off that alone DP2 would be top 3 CBMs of all time

Noah Hawley's DOCTOR DOOM Movie Is Somewhat Inspired By CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

Speaking to The Observer, LEGION showrunner Noah Hawley has revealed that his approach to the upcoming Doctor Doom project is somewhat inspired by the MCU film Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

“What’s interesting to me about Doom’s character is he’s the King of an Eastern European country and is there a version of this that is more of a political thriller that mixes genre?…It’s something that Captain America: The Winter Soldier did really well, which was kind of make a Cold War thriller movie out of a superhero movie. This is different than that, but it does have this idea of, and I don’t want to say too much about it, but it is a mixture of genres… the mandate is not to re-launch the Fantastic Four franchise as much as it is to take this fascinating and under-served character and really build a movie about him where we ask the question: Is he a hero? Is he a villain? What does he really want?”

they're throwing things to the wall and see what sticks

and as bad of a reception SS might have gotten, it made good money and once other studios sees that, then they try to run with it

that's why everyones trying to have a cinematic universe now because the MCU is so successful

Back
Top Bottom