Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

BRUH
10891908_951741988189031_1000994386118187065_n.jpg

Just got up and completely missed the ndc release. Failed last night and failed again this morning. Congrats to those who did get a pair.

People copping on resell. Be EXTREMELY careful right now. A crap ton of fakes that even the seller doesn't know is fake. If it doesn't come with a receipt from a retailer, you better wish on a lucky star.

I'm so sorry but that order canceling thing.

that's some next level salt.

i understand dude was bragging but

wooooowww

Bred and Royal prices gonna up you guys think?

At this point aint nobody gonna take a royal straight up for frags.

Clowns. How you a consignment store ATCn business?

They need to take this non-sense back to Arizona. 

Don't know how RIF and these clowns have a following. Bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing.

Anyone else taking a break after this release? I know I am. The remastered retros don't do it for me. I had Columbia 4s that I got for $60 on eBay and never cared for them that much due to the missing mesh. I sure am not to spend 180 for a pair next month, same goes for Oreos. I don't see myself going after anything in the near future except Chicagos and I already have the 1994 pair. For me this was the finale for a while.

Anyone else taking a break after this release? I know I am. The remastered retros don't do it for me. I had Columbia 4s that I got for $60 on eBay and never cared for them that much due to the missing mesh. I sure am not to spend 180 for a pair next month, same goes for Oreos. I don't see myself going after anything in the near future except Chicagos and I already have the 1994 pair. For me this was the finale for a while.
didnt buy a pair of jordans all year and I'm willing to bet 2015 will more or less be the same. Can't keep up with the chaos necessary to purchase a pair of shoes man. Chicago 1s will be the only thing I have my eyes on

Last edited:

Clowns. How you a consignment store ATCn business?

They need to take this non-sense back to Arizona. 

Don't know how RIF and these clowns have a following. Bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing.
I'll vouch for P4P.

Never dealt with RIF.

SoleSniper's a joke. 

Back
Top Bottom