Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Ya'll got to stop arguing on which opinion is right, everyone is entitled to their own. That being said, to me Frags, Royals, Breds, Shadows are Tier 1. Black Toes, Black Whites, and Stecyk's are Tier 2. Just two tiers, where one isn't better than the other in their respective tiers.

But my favorite has got to be the frags, I also am not ashamed to love the bolt.  Anyone who knows me knows I'd cop almost anything with a bolt or a star.

Regarding the other releases... I just can't deal with any big logo on the tongue that's not NA, they just make it seem like kid's shoes to me and if the LM's weren't mismatched they'd go in god tier with the banned's for me but sadly they're not and I can't seem to make myself wear mismatched shoes.  

Also can't mess with non leather 1's either besides the Stecyks.  Gym red's... such a small thing thats huge to me, the red stitching on the swoosh ruins it for me.

Well that's a lot of opinion from me and most will disagree with me and maybe some will agree. I couldn't give a you know what, just happy to share my thoughts and make you read it(if you've already gotten this far).

damn i needa fam like this....

My thoughts exactly. If anyone can help a fam out with one of there extra pairs size 10.5 or 11 please PM me.

I'm starting to see some auctions get relisted after they end at ridiculous prices. Lowest sellers are going down to after negotiating is 700 shipped on the bay. Smh

Great thanks for posting this it shows exactly what I was saying. There are many more the same. Isn't it interesting to see how many of the auction on these that close and are setting the market
are full of bidders with feedback under 10 either winning or raising the prices consistently.  Unfortunatley it sucks in the legit buyers and accomplishes its goal. To bad.
do you all really cound under 10 feedback as sham bidders? For me its always those 0and 1 feedback guys. I have sold alot of stuff to people between 5-10 feedback. I get about the same amount of them not paying as i do guys with 100+ feedback.

Too late. Between the psychological process that people go through during certain releases ie: (I MUST get this pair...or I'll feel left out/an emptiness). Added to the current state of sneakers that we've seen over the past several years where it's just become the norm to pay ridiculous amounts for pieces of leather and rubber that others deem valuable to crazy degrees. Society...wanting to belong...money...etc. are a few reasons this ish has gotten out of control.[/quote

Yeah it's sad bruh. At least you see it. Too the rest of the youngins

View media item 1329799

Last edited:
So do we have any recently up close pix of fakes? We need that in here ASAP before dudes start getting scammed. Just imagine the people not on NT just falling for this crap on IG and FB
sick.gif
FWIW I try to keep up with the latest fakes/"unauthorized" pairs and the majority of what I'm seeing is black lightning logos, or embossed logos but bad materials.

Here's an example of what I mean:

Other listings seem to be on point, but these sellers do the exact same thing IG sellers do and use other people's pics haha. At this point in time I would say the majority of "too good to be true" prices will just result in nothing being sent rather than fakes

Last edited:
finally took a look at a pair in person today - quality in line with breds and royals

still undecided personally on whether to pay resale, but the shoe def lives up to the hype

finally took a look at a pair in person today - quality in line with breds and royals

still undecided personally on whether to pay resale, but the shoe def lives up to the hype
you sure you saw a legit pair? it's been pretty much accepted all around that the quality of these are above the royals/breds. In fact I am not sure how anyone would say a retail pair is the same quality as royals or beds.

@MrGhostMemphis  - was my concern as well... meet up happened at nike lab HK and the store verified the receipt but wouldnt say anything about the shoes

concerns from my inspection - stitching on back heel on one shoe was slightly off and the nike air tables shifted down so the inner text showed at the top of the tongue

what are quality enhancement over breds/royals to look out for on legit pairs?  good opportunity to educate myself

@MrGhostMemphis  - was my concern as well... meet up happened at nike lab HK and the store verified the receipt but wouldnt say anything about the shoes

concerns from my inspection - stitching on back heel on one shoe was slightly off and the nike air tables shifted down so the inner text showed at the top of the tongue

what are quality enhancement over breds/royals to look out for on legit pairs?  good opportunity to educate myself
Its hard to show competely via pics but the leather is just better overall it is much softer and one thing I have noticed is the frags are more comfortable. I will take comparison pics and post on my flickr, you can compare them at full res. but yea there is no doubt that the frags are better than the royals/breds. Now if you compared and preferred the LMs to the frags fair enough but I just don't see how a legit pair would be considered the same quality as the 2013/2014 OG 1s highs.

@MrGhostMemphis
 - was my concern as well... meet up happened at nike lab HK and the store verified the receipt but wouldnt say anything about the shoes

There have been pairs of legit frags that the NA tag is shifted downward as you said so that it reveals the inner text. Think even my royals are like that so it can happen.

Some kid on YouTube gives a good POV look into a legit pair, should give it a look. From that video alone I can tell the leather is much softer & better than any of the AJ1's from last yr.

Last edited:

Here is a link to my flickr, I post Full resolution shots on there, the images are between 12-20Mb so they are quite large (this is even cropping them down a bit). Also the white may appear slightly grayish but it is because I took down the white a bit to show the detail in the leather.

Hopefully people can use these for legit checks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/datguy87/sets/72157650039167105/

btw if you are using a phone or most computer screens you will need to zoom in quite a bit as the images will out-resolve your screen.

Last edited:

Here is a link to my flickr, I post Full resolution shots on there, the images are between 12-20Mb so they are quite large (this is even cropping them down a bit). Also the white may appear slightly grayish but it is because I took down the white a bit to show the detail in the leather.

Hopefully people can use these for legit checks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/datguy87/sets/72157650039167105/

btw if you are using a phone or most computer screens you will need to zoom in quite a bit as the images will out-resolve your screen.
repped. thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom