Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I agree with your opinion. But the Frags are [emoji]128293[/emoji], just not better than the Royals or Breds.
I'm not saying that frags aren't fire (trust me, I want pair just as much as the next guy)... 

BUT to compare them to royals OR breds is ridiculous.. 

Like I said, if these weren't hit with the limited tag no one would say they're better.... 

So please explain to me how Royals are proven to be better than Frags....

It's all opinion

I prefer shadows over frags, breds and royals
I prefer shadows to bred or royals too so I'm with you on that... 

All I'm saying is this c/w would've gotten the same "hype" as black toes if it weren't for the "limited" release... 

@Zyzz

Problem with the fakes is that Nike posted so many versions themselves that people are buying into this whole "early sample" crap.

Yes there were early samples with the black frag logo, but there were probably very few of them that hit the streets. Chances that your neighborhood reseller has official wear test samples in his trunk is probably .000001%.

But people buy the story. I am hearing the terms "friends and family" and "samples" moreso with this release than any other. If they aren't the retail version I am not touching it.

Thing with this release is people are buying fakes on purpose, which I have no problem with. What i hate is people selling fakes and tying to pass em off as real.

I prefer shadows to bred or royals too so I'm with you on that... 

All I'm saying is this c/w would've gotten the same "hype" as black toes if it weren't for the "limited" release... 

Forsure. I was honestly more excited about the remastered quality and OG mold than the whole "fragment" collab. To be honest, I can care less about the collab. They were a must once I saw the first images.

I'm sure you guys seen this picture of IG.... 

I want fragments because of the dope c/w, you guys could keep the stamp.... 

These Fragments def have nothing on OG colorways IMHO but that is all subjective, Nike knew exactly what they were doing stamping a limited tag on these..... Keeping us all addicted to the swoosh/jumpman by giving us light doses of the drug

I'm not saying that frags aren't fire (trust me, I want pair just as much as the next guy)... 

BUT to compare them to royals OR breds is ridiculous.. 

Like I said, if these weren't hit with the limited tag no one would say they're better.... 
quality and mold says otherwise lol

I'm so salty about these resellers who copped off NDC and are asking for insane prices on eBay. I made a "handshake" deal for a fair price with a seller who claims he hasn't gotten his shipping confirmation yet but I fear he just found somebody to give him more.

So are the ones for the future going to have the same mold/leather as these? That would be huge for the rumored remasterd Chi ones in May, which seems like the next big Retro 1 release. Although some may like the lasers.

So are the ones for the future going to have the same mold/leather as these? That would be huge for the rumored remasterd Chi ones in May, which seems like the next big Retro 1 release. Although some may like the lasers.

I would assume so. It cost A LOT to make a mold. Make a bunch of machinery to make shoes of that mold, and setup the new equipment in all the factories just to use em for a release that seemingly had less than 10k pairs.

Thanks. Hopefully they do those justice. I've seen some people say that the RM quality on the new 4s isn't all that, but I'm always wary when people talk about early pairs. Glad to see that frags have seemed to be on point.

I wonder what Nike would charge if they used genuine calf leather on the new mold with an OG cw.

Back
Top Bottom