Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Here is a link to my flickr, I post Full resolution shots on there, the images are between 12-20Mb so they are quite large (this is even cropping them down a bit). Also the white may appear slightly grayish but it is because I took down the white a bit to show the detail in the leather.

Hopefully people can use these for legit checks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/datguy87/sets/72157650039167105/

btw if you are using a phone or most computer screens you will need to zoom in quite a bit as the images will out-resolve your screen.
Thanks for sharing... 
smokin.gif

From those pictures alone the leather looks similar to the recently released black and whites (which is way more softer than my breds)... 

Without having seeing these fragments first hand, its hard to says that the quality is better than LMs... 

My thoughts exactly. If anyone can help a fam out with one of there extra pairs size 10.5 or 11 please PM me.

I'm starting to see some auctions get relisted after they end at ridiculous prices. Lowest sellers are going down to after negotiating is 700 shipped on the bay. Smh

Lowest I was able to negotiate went from 750 to 800 to 850. Smdh

Lol it's all from different sellers who are saying that's their "lowest acceptable" amount. Not like I agreed. My point is, I'm getting the sense that for at least the moment, market value is incrementally creeping up. I'm hoping that changes

Lol it's all from different sellers who are saying that's their "lowest acceptable" amount. Not like I agreed. My point is, I'm getting the sense that for at least the moment, market value is incrementally creeping up. I'm hoping that changes
to be honest if it was me at 850, id rather just go and pay at flight club for peace of mind.

only thing to change prices from creeping up is a restock or news of remastered royals/breds 

other than that, dont count on it...

only thing to change prices from creeping up is a restock or news of remastered royals/breds 

other than that, dont count on it...
I don't think news of a remastered royal/bred would do much to these. short of a restock not much is going to change the pricing. They may dip a bit as people get their pairs in but I doubt if it'll be much. 

Only news of a decent restock or people not buying these will drop resell value

Do they run big small or tts? I got a size 9 and wondering if its going to be too small. Usually a 9.5. My royals and black toes run alil big on me tho and those are 9.5.
They run TTS for me. I think you could possible go half size down but might be really snug and those who want to go up half a size can do so as well. A slightly thicker sock will work fine

Bit the bullet and paid resale. Paid $1350 shipped from same seller, for my size 9.5 and my cousins 11, so $675 each. They coming in from NDC he said so hopefully he doesn't change his mind or sell for higher by the time they come in.

Bit the bullet and paid resale. Paid $1350 shipped from same seller, for my size 9.5 and my cousins 11, so $675 each. They coming in from NDC he said so hopefully he doesn't change his mind or sell for higher by the time they come in.
wow got first dibs if ur cuz doesnt want them

Back
Top Bottom