Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

This happened down the street from me here in Chicago yesterday.  I thought of this board immediately lol.  
Thought of the JB thread when I saw the story

Then I thought about those clean NT hats and why didn't they put the Morton's salt girl on the side 

Normally a promo/sample. Samples are usually size 9. Sneakers with a 9999999 tag are 100% legit for the most part. My royals had it and the 3lab5 infrared that I got via footlocker restock had it as well. They were both size 10.5.
Were going to be seiing 999999 tag in GM pairs and there going to be called "samples" 
laugh.gif

Normally a promo/sample. Samples are usually size 9. Sneakers with a 9999999 tag are 100% legit for the most part. My royals had it and the 3lab5 infrared that I got via footlocker restock had it as well. They were both size 10.5.

Repped. Thanks for the info. They are a 10 btw

This thread is hilarious grown men arguing with each other which colorway "they" should like more like people can't like what they want to like. What the F is wrong with ya'll... Plus these people with these madeup trades just to see what members might say knowing they don't got no trades lined up. Ya'll sure know how to keep me amused

This thread is hilarious grown men arguing with each other which colorway "they" should like more like people can't like what they want to like. What the F is wrong with ya'll... Plus these people with these madeup trades just to see what members might say knowing they don't got no trades lined up. Ya'll sure know how to keep me amused

THIS!!!!

This whole "Royal is better than....." has me #dead

I don't think Royals are better but damn, I just got Royals and Bred's and these would add to the collection beside my black toe's 

Cant wait till mine arrives :D 

When I look at my Royals next to my Fragments, something is lacking on them. I always loved the Royals and they were my favorite shoe of all time, but the Fragments just do something new to me. 

The Fragments color scheme is just perfect. 

Back
Top Bottom