Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm interested in seeing how many of these people making comments on Frags were actually able to scoop up a pair?

I wish yall didn't need Frags because you had Royals before Frags dropped... Would have made it a bit easier to atc for some of us :lol:

When I look at my Royals next to my Fragments, something is lacking on them. I always loved the Royals and they were my favorite shoe of all time, but the Fragments just do something new to me. 

The Fragments color scheme is just perfect. 

If that is the case, the black/red's are lacking and the color scheme of the black toes are perfect.

I'm interested in seeing how many of these people making comments on Frags were actually able to scoop up a pair?

I wish yall didn't need Frags because you had Royals before Frags dropped... Would have made it a bit easier to atc for some of us :lol:

You didn't add to cart doe :lol:

Just messing with you broham

Hahaha it just trips me out man.

Before this shoe dropped EVERYONE in this thread was on the hype train. Everyone wanted a pair and these were a MUST. Now that 95% of people struck out, they never needed these cause they have Royals....

If that's the case, get out of the thread. You no longer need to be in here :lol:

Before this shoe dropped EVERYONE in this thread was on the hype train. Everyone wanted a pair and these were a MUST. Now that 95% of people struck out, they never needed these cause they have Royals....

If that's the case, get out of the thread. You no longer need to be in here :lol:

im just here for the laughs... dont want nor care for either

Incorrect, not everyone was on the hype train including myself. I passed on them. I did not even try. Don't get me wrong, I'm not salty and I think they are decent and the word is that they have good quality.

When I look at my Royals next to my Fragments, something is lacking on them. I always loved the Royals and they were my favorite shoe of all time, but the Fragments just do something new to me. 

The Fragments color scheme is just perfect. 
royals was never my best cw..blacktoes were the best imo..to be honest i would pass royals when they released..i went to my friend's store to get the bulls colorway and my friend pushed me to buy royals..i tried them on..found them ok and since they costed 120euros i copped...never thought royals would be so hyped..(living in greece...nobody knows the existence of jordan 1s..everyone knows 3s,4s,5s,6s,7s and 11s...) not to mention that i doubled breds for retail again a few months after release because one last pair in my size remained unsold... :tongue:

Last edited:
@bballermarkie

last one...

promise......

(kinda)

10408013_761504213942188_8132840605945909111_n.jpg

If that is the case, the black/red's are lacking and the color scheme of the black toes are perfect.
The Blue plays off the White of the Frags better than the White plays off the Reds of the Black Toes. 

Side by side, the Breds win vs the black toes. 

royals was never my best cw..blacktoes were the best imo..to be honest i would pass royals when they released..i went to my friend's store to get the bulls colorway and my friend pushed me to buy royals..i tried them on..found them ok and since they costed 120euros i copped...never thought royals would be so hyped..(living in greece...nobody knows the existence of jordan 1s..everyone knows 3s,4s,5s,6s,7s and 11s...) not to mention that i doubled breds for retail again a few months after release because one last pair in my size remained unsold... :tongue:

This. Although the black toes are my third favorite colorway of this model behind the black/red and chicago's. I brought three pais of the 2013 black/red after having the 2001's and banneds and also brought three pairs of black toes and although I have a 1994 pair of chicago's, I will buy 3 pairs.

I do have the royals from 2001 and brought a 2013 pair as well, but they are ranked 4th. I know I will get flamed at it. Oh well *Jordan shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom