Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

My pair came in today, I paid resale
frown.gif
. Will post some comparison pics between these and the recent black toes.
Looking forward to those comparison pics.

The nyc prices r too the roof right now! It was 6-7 easy out the door like a auction lol 500 had no place over here! Then flightclub has them for 9.. I'm like the game done changed!

Sorry not the best photos cause iPhone guys!

One big thing I like is the additional tongue padding the fragments use, all the '13-14 retros have little padding, these have a solid amount. Also noticed that the tongue on these doesn't raise as high when pulled up compared to the 13/14 retros.

View media item 1330223View media item 1330224View media item 1330225View media item 1330226View media item 1330227View media item 1330228View media item 1330229View media item 1330230View media item 1330231

Last edited:
So do we have any recently up close pix of fakes? We need that in here ASAP before dudes start getting scammed. Just imagine the people not on NT just falling for this crap on IG and FB
sick.gif
Here's a close-up of the Authentiic Replicas with the logo fix! Be careful out there, trust your instincts. (Not my pic, from IG)

Wow the fakes already cleaned it up. Probably removed the painted logo and sent em right back out.

Ruh roh...

Wings logo is stretched out on he fakes too.

Last edited:
I really like the height on the fragments, hopefully all remastered ones go back to that OG height.

NDC pair arrived! Honestly, completely disappointed. This is not Banned quality folks. If blk/wht is 8/10 for soft, this is 9/10 for soft.  I still think Vegas is better. 

NDC pair arrived! Honestly, completely disappointed. This is not Banned quality folks. If blk/wht is 8/10 for soft, this is 9/10 for soft.  I still think Vegas is better. View media item 1330313

My ranking goes...

Banned > Fragment > B/W > Royal/Bred/Shadow

But in no way were these disappointing, and I paid the resale haha.

Last edited:

Here's a close-up of the Authentiic Replicas with the logo fix! Be careful out there, trust your instincts. (Not my pic, from IG)
impossible to figure out if a pair is fake or legit..unless you have a genuine pair and can compare in person..

Last edited:
If the tongue was white I wouldn't have been surprised to see at least one person rocking 1 frag and 1 black toe lol 

I kinda wanna see them with blue or white strings

RE: the fakes, I havent paid much attention because I gave my pair to a friend for a gift but, the lightning bolt doesn't reflect?, like always face towards a direction? I see there they are both facing as if they are on the same shoe. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom