Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

NDC pair arrived! Honestly, completely disappointed. This is not Banned quality folks. If blk/wht is 8/10 for soft, this is 9/10 for soft.  I still think Vegas is better. View media item 1330313

Never expected them to be banned quality. Banned quality will never be topped! They're in a league of their own

Better than black/whites though? Nice! That's what I was expecting

Can't wait!!!

RE: the fakes, I havent paid much attention because I gave my pair to a friend for a gift but, the lightning bolt doesn't reflect?, like always face towards a direction? I see there they are both facing as if they are on the same shoe. 
great point, seems like they just have a single stamp for both shoes.

Everything below and above was more rare though wasn't it?

I think they had a flat 9 a few days ago.

They're probably moving because they probably got most from mercer so people believe they're def legit as opposed to the randomness of ebay

RE: the fakes, I havent paid much attention because I gave my pair to a friend for a gift but, the lightning bolt doesn't reflect?, like always face towards a direction? I see there they are both facing as if they are on the same shoe. 
well i think genuines are the same..can someone who has them in hands confirm?

Last edited:
What the hell I am awake and waiting for midnight, so why not put a better pic.

One thing that I noticed, is that the bolt that touches the circle on either end actually cuts into it, if that makes sense.

From the pics of those reps up there it doesn't seem that they do.

Last edited:
NDC pair arrived! Honestly, completely disappointed. This is not Banned quality folks. If blk/wht is 8/10 for soft, this is 9/10 for soft.  I still think Vegas is better. View media item 1330313

My ranking goes...

Banned > Fragment > B/W > Royal/Bred/Shadow

But in no way were these disappointing, and I paid the resale haha.
Only people who paid retail will pull the "I'm disappointed" card. It's a mental thing. Having a pair in hand you paid retail for does not and will not look as good as a pair you paid resale for. Plus it gives you an excuse to cash in on your retail pair.

Last edited:
Sorry not the best photos cause iPhone guys!

One big thing I like is the additional tongue padding the fragments use, all the '13-14 retros have little padding, these have a solid amount. Also noticed that the tongue on these doesn't raise as high when pulled up compared to the 13/14 retros.

Damn bro JB did you all kinds of dirty with that stitching. Mine are much tighter and a lot stitching on that back tab.

Only people who paid retail will pull the "I'm disappointed" card. It's a mental thing. Having a pair in hand you paid retail for does not and will not look as good as a pair you paid resale for. Plus it gives you an excuse to cash in on your retail pair.

its opposite for me mostly. i covet retail especially no matter what

Just pointing out people's excuses they come up with to resell their pair or to humble brag. If your so disappointed then let someone take the pair off your hands. The salt is strong in me. Was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for 700 even before I came to my senses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom