Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Sorry but can somebody tell me what's so impressive about the Frags that the cost $700 to $900? Do they make you play like MJ? Can they make you fly?  Will they be able to help you make a slam dunk?
The colorway is just perfect.  I spent $700 on my Royals, $400 on my Breds, but got these for retail.   You win some, you lose some.  

...Ok, if they're worth that much the Slam Dunk 6s should be the same price as the Red Octobers then?
No.  Because of hype and limited nature, the RO's will always be 4k+. You can't really compare them.  Those Slam Dunk 6's are ugly as hell in my opinion. 

Also according to Kanye, the Yeezy jumped over the the Jumpman 
laugh.gif

totally agree, i paid 500 for royals & 350 for breds

at the time some people thought i was out of my mind for paying 500 for royals 

but i did get frags for almost retail or damm close to it 

They are a Jordan 1 that is blue with a black toe.  They have an unnoticeable double lightning bolt on the hill, who would pay that much for a plain shoe
Why do you care (or ANYONE for that matter ) what other people spend on a shoe? It doesn't take any $ out of your pocket. The shoe was limited & in demand... whenever those 2 variables are apart of the equation the end result will always equal $.

Why do you care (or ANYONE for that matter ) what other people spend on a shoe? It doesn't take any $ out of your pocket. The shoe was limited & in demand... whenever those 2 variables are apart of the equation the end result will always equal $.
Just my opinion man no need to get hostile, they're just shoes and plain at that just you do you and I do me.

No.  Because of hype and limited nature, the RO's will always be 4k+. You can't really compare them.  Those Slam Dunk 6's are ugly as hell in my opinion. 

Also according to Kanye, the Yeezy jumped over the the Jumpman 
laugh.gif

That your opinion and I respect that but trust me the Slam Dunk 6s will be just as much worth the Red October someday 

They are a Jordan 1 that is blue with a black toe.  They have an unnoticeable double lightning bolt on the hill, who would pay that much for a plain shoe

He doesn't care what other people spend their money on, he just wanted to know why anyone would pay so much for a shoe. And the only reason they were in demand is because they are limited that's the only variable in play here. If these were a GR the resell would be no where near 700.

Also according to Kanye, the Yeezy jumped over the the Jumpman :lol:  
well when you are buying his kicks for 4k why wouldn't he say some dumb **** like that.

He doesn't care what other people spend their money on, he just wanted to know why anyone would pay so much for a shoe. And the only reason they were in demand is because they are limited that's the only variable in play here. If these were a GR the resell would be no where near 700.
Thanks for explaining it man didn't want to step on anyones toes

Just my opinion man no need to get hostile, they're just shoes and plain at that just you do you and I do me.

in saying that, your comment came across as just being a jerk and kind of laughing at those who did pay resell with THEIR own money.

All of your comments have been pretty snarky if you ask me.

That your opinion and I respect that but trust me the Slam Dunk 6s will be just as much worth the Red October someday 
laugh.gif
 Started drinking early on NYE I see.  

Just playing around, who cares what they're going to be worth anyways? I rocked my Red Octobers 10+ times and then sold them due to a family emergency.  

In the end they're just shoes.  

Stop it Steve. You really think thats his intent, with comments such as "Do they make you play like MJ? Can they make you fly? Will they be able to help you make a slam dunk?"

We know the real intent.

But who cares. Everyones entitled to their opinions.

in saying that, your comment came across as just being a jerk and kind of laughing at those who did pay resell with THEIR own money.

All of your comments have been pretty snarky if you ask me.
I don't mean to come off as snarky i'm just stating my opinion, that it.

Stop it Steve. You really think thats his intent, with comments such as "Do they make you play like MJ? Can they make you fly? Will they be able to help you make a slam dunk?"

We know the real intent.

I'm not trying to mock people, I was only asking what steven said,

We know the real intent.

Yeah I do think it was his intent, but he was being somewhat of a funny guy with those comments but nothing to take seriously. But like you said everyone's entitled to their opinions.

laugh.gif
 Started drinking early on NYE I see.  

Just playing around, who cares what they're going to be worth anyways? I rocked my Red Octobers 10+ times and then sold them due to a family emergency.  

In the end they're just shoes.  
Thats a great thing you did man, remember family first always and you are right they're just shoe!

Eh idk about the limitedness being the sole reason for them being in demand. AJ1's with NA branding have been in demand for a couple of years now... also forgot the quality being a variable as well (these being the first "remastered" retro & living up to the hype of that).  

We know the real intent.

This.

All of it. 

Whatever though, it's NYE & hope everyone has a great night!

Didn't really mean to come off as hostile but I guess anytime you don't put  "
laugh.gif
" at the end it seems so on here.

Just tired of people complaining about prices on shoes. It happens, some shoes you really want & miss out on go for stupid prices afterwards. Trust me, I've been there plenty of times. I either a) paid the aftermarket amount or b) didn't because I wasn't comfortable paying the asking amount. 

Back
Top Bottom