Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Just pointing out people's excuses they come up with to resell their pair or to humble brag. If your so disappointed then let someone take the pair off your hands. The salt is strong in me. Was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for 700 even before I came to my senses.
Well I'm glad you came to your senses, these are not worth anywhere near 700 IMO

Ok people who put them on resale can do what they like though, because you'll be hard pressed to find someone with two right now not considering that 650+ their going for right now, especially because if you got 2 frags, you basically have frags + any high priced jordan 1.

While I don't advise anyone here personally to buy them at resale, someone will if you have an extra pair. 

Last edited:
Just pointing out people's excuses they come up with to resell their pair or to humble brag.

I think he is just being honest. He doesn't need an excuse to resell. If somebody is going to be a dummy and pay $700-$800 so be it.
Well I'm glad you came to your senses, these are not worth anywhere near 700 IMO

It's a nice sneaker, no doubt, but I agree.

Last edited:
I think he is just being honest. He doesn't need an excuse to resell. If somebody is going to be a dummy and pay $700-$800 so be it.
It's a nice sneaker, no doubt, but I agree.
I wish I got a pair, heck I'd even pay 450 for a pair. 700-800? Not a chance

Just pointing out people's excuses they come up with to resell their pair or to humble brag. If your so disappointed then let someone take the pair off your hands. The salt is strong in me. Was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for 700 even before I came to my senses.
yea i dig that, i cant wait for the day when the fad dies and ppl get a job or new hustle for the money. I never before had to throw out so much money for missing shoes, 2014 was ugly.

yea i dig that, i cant wait for the day when the fad dies and ppl get a job or new hustle for the money. I never before had to throw out so much money for missing shoes, 2014 was ugly.
yeah, i paid 1,500 on 4 pairs i missed out on. Not this year

They look terrible. I'll take the disappointment off your hands fam.
lol!
roll.gif

The quality on the Fragment AJ1s are insane compared to the most recent retros. The shape is completely different and more true to the OG. Other than the obvious changes with the leather, the entire toe box area is revamped, the stitching, the construction even in some places really show that JB wanted to re-imagine it from the ground up and make it true to form in the remastered sense. There are so many details to point out, it's amazing. Here are some pics I snapped earlier compared to the black toe 1s.

The quality on the Fragment AJ1s are insane compared to the most recent retros. The shape is completely different and more true to the OG. Other than the obvious changes with the leather, the entire toe box area is revamped, the stitching, the construction even in some places really show that JB wanted to re-imagine it from the ground up and make it true to form in the remastered sense. There are so many details to point out, it's amazing. Here are some pics I snapped earlier compared to the black toe 1s.
Do you have any of the backs?

View media item 1330586

View media item 1330587

View media item 1330588

View media item 1330589
Oh we got Fightsticks and Fragments too! Damn, it's like a fresh mint. View media item 1330691

dang how'd u get yours so fast mark, must've ordered overnight shipping lol nice touch with the sticks!
nthat.gif

Happy New Years to you and MadCatz!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The cut and the shape and the looks of these makes me wanna trade off or sell a pair of Royals. These look top-notch. There was a side-by-side shot of the backs of these beside the white/blacks somewhere in this thread and it sold me on wanting a pair.

If you can swing it, I would rather pay for the frags or sell a different pair other than royals.

Sorry but can somebody tell me what's so impressive about the Frags that the cost $700 to $900? Do they make you play like MJ? Can they make you fly?  Will they be able to help you make a slam dunk?

Sorry but can somebody tell me what's so impressive about the Frags that the cost $700 to $900? Do they make you play like MJ? Can they make you fly?  Will they be able to help you make a slam dunk?

They are limited so people beast over them.

Back
Top Bottom