Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So much garbage for years it was bound to happen just like it did with the NA branding and OG stamp. They've probably been planning this since 2001 lol

Still tho. Even the retro+ NA 1s (beside the Ronald McDonald PEs and the Laneys) are way better than the trash the jumpman 1s been putting out. I decently like a few of the NA Retro+ (Clovers, Family, and These).

Nike has certainly stepped their game up with the NA 1s.

Last edited:
Still tho. Even the retro+ NA 1s (beside the Ronald McDonald PEs and the Laneys) are way better than the trash the jumpman 1s been putting out. I decently like a few of the NA Retro+ (Clovers, Family, and These).

Nike has certainly stepped their game up with the NA 1s.
Almost bought a pair of highlight reels for $50. Still couldn't.

I wonder what they did with all the surplus, cuz I refuse to believe anyone but resellers who shot themselves in the foot bought them.

Damn it feels so good when you wake up on a Saturday morning at around 7:30am and set your websites and logins and just stare at that clock till 8:00am and start refreshing and back spacing, that rush you feel that adrenaline rushing through your veins , heart racing. It definitely would not be the same if it were easy. Lets get these Fragments my friends!!!!!!

tfw

-first time attempting an limited shoes like this online, thought I was the **** when i got them 6s that came out in november

-closest store to me is ******* shoe city

-gonna have to pointlessly hope i don't strike out online

-first post

give me percentages or hype level (concords, yeezy's, ect) for these jawnts. i lowkey cry myself to sleep about how limited they are, i won't even talk to the squad bout em. nigs in the dmv hopefully sleep on this an stab each other for those columbias 

Last edited:
tfw

-first time attempting an limited shoes like this online, thought I was the **** when i got them 6s that came out in november
-first post

give me percentages or hype level (concords, yeezy's, ect) for these jawnts. i lowkey cry myself to sleep about how limited they are, i won't even talk to the squad bout em. nigs in the dmv hopefully sleep on this an stab each other for those columbias 

you are new to this ill just make it easy as i can for you.

you probably have ZERO chance at this, just being honest.

Im not a newb and i have like 1% chance.

Damn it feels so good when you wake up on a Saturday morning at around 7:30am and set your websites and logins and just stare at that clock till 8:00am and start refreshing and back spacing, that rush you feel that adrenaline rushing through your veins , heart racing. It definitely would not be the same if it were easy. Lets get these Fragments my friends!!!!!!
These wont be coming out at 8am EST, 1pm EST more likely so they will even be harder to get lol

ill grab some pairs...when the info comes you will too..

tfw

-first post

You have no chance

If you're going manual you have a 0% chance.

No idea why people won't bot up or use a service if they know they're gonna strike out.

Instead of dealing with the problem over and over again, find a solution

sharp, might just buy something else.

but **** it, i'd regret it more if i didn't even try.

DM_080617_KG_LTT.jpg

lmao, will a low-tier bot even help ? 

but, you never know bruh

View media item 1297823

I have a low tier bot for the eastbay family of stores. It's cool that I dont have to manually refresh but if you are manually refreshing without pause you have just as good a chance as I do.

If these are NDC only tho I might have to get a bot service. As long as it's $50 or less. Never gotten through on NDC. I swear the only way to get through on NDC is to bath a virgin in the breast milk of a cambodian immigrant and hope that your sacrifice is good enough for Yeezus to bless you.

My only hope is that these drop in the UK. Il get my boy to cop me a pair without fail, if its all on me then im screwed.

Back
Top Bottom