Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

We're getting our first round of Fragments this Saturday in Tokyo.  Only one store and by raffle.

Last edited:
I hope I get lucky.  I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of homeless people being paid to stand in line for raffle tickets.

Didnt know tokyo had a lot of homeless people. srs. Studied world economies in college and was thought that 90% of its citizens consider themselves middle class or above.

Didnt know tokyo had a lot of homeless people. srs. Studied world economies in college and was thought that 90% of its citizens consider themselves middle class or above.
There are lots but you rarely ever see them hanging out on the street begging for money.  They usually stick together and build a community somewhere out of the way.

So...

royal

black toe

remastered

by H

from HTM

at nikelab

18plrffdugl46jpg.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna know when did so many people start liking Jordan 1's all of a sudden...
When did you start liking 1's? I only saw you in the black/red thread. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: MURDER!
(Facts though, Zyzz be frontin' like he's been a AJ1 head since the beginning of time when in reality his oldest is pair is probably from 09 :lol:)

"You're my boy Zyzz!" (Will Ferrell voice)

Yea I don't understand what he meant by that comment at all.

You're in college, right ?

You're paying your way through school by reselling shoes, right ?

So read.

I was agreeing with af1, and calling you a squid.

It's funny that you only pop up in threads when it's relevant to your 5Xl pockets.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BODY BAG, ETHER!

NT takes no days off, ain't no half steppin' when it comes to the jokes/shots fired, I luv it :nthat:

Dudes who like getting their heart racing over sneakers just started buying shoes like this
laugh.gif

It's been said over and over and over again but I miss the days where I could actually try on shoes man. I CANNOT WAIT until this whole sneaker bubble bursts
bro you gotta be kidding me

you're paying an ATC service, berating everyone who won't 

and you're waiting for a bubble to burst?

lmao dude you're feeding the top players in this game.. do you not realize that?

so long as you keep buying ATC to get the best deal on your shoes, the game, the bubble, will continue..

lmao dude you're feeding the top players in this game.. do you not realize that?

so long as you keep buying ATC to get the best deal on your shoes, the game, the bubble, will continue..

Man just go away, after I stuck up for you in the supreme thread. I tried to be patient with you and give you the benefit of the doubt but you're just a troll. Plain and simple. You contribute nothing of value. Go back to hypebeast

I'm paying for an ATC service because I'm tired of striking out. I miss the days when i could cop for retail or under. Plain and simple. That mentality of "you're paying the top dogs" is for losers. One person isn't gonna make a difference. If Nike continues to see the ATC services eating, soon enough they will make an effort to change. And no it won't be captcha

Why do you think TND is/has been doing? Cheating to expose flaws in their system until they change.

It's in Nikes hands To change. Tinker himself said he can't wait for this bubble to burst.

Last edited:

Thank you!!!!! I must have said this 100 times, but nobody wants to do anything about it.  Stop with the early purchases, stop with the reseller nonsense, and stop with the ATC's, and things will go back to normal.  If folks aint willing to cut these things out, then it will only get worst not better. 

Thank you!!!!! I must have said this 100 times, but nobody wants to do anything about it.  Stop with the early purchases, stop with the reseller nonsense, and stop with the ATC's, and things will go back to normal.  If folks aint willing to cut these things out, then it will only get worst not better. 

It needs to get worst in order to get better. How are people not seein this?

A balloon doesn't pop by reducing the pressure in it. It pops by increasing it until it bursts. Same concept

It needs to get worst in order to get better. How are people not seein this?

A balloon doesn't pop by reducing the pressure in it. It pops by increasing it until it bursts. Same concept
That's some straight stupid talk lol.. lets keep feeding these resellers more and more until they finally had enough?  Stop paying them now and watch them go away. why wait man

That's some straight stupid talk lol.. lets keep feeding these resellers more and more until they finally had enough?  Stop paying them now and watch them go away. why wait man

It's not stupid if you understand simple economics. Look up: "dot com bubble"

There's two options
1) stop feeding resellers, services etc
2) wait until it gets so bad that significant change has to come from the source, Nike

Which do you thinks gonna happen first? Ain't no way enough people are gonna stop buying in the after market. Those vapors are going for stupid money when JB had put out countless shoes that look like that that sat.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are lots but you rarely ever see them hanging out on the street begging for money.  They usually stick together and build a community somewhere out of the way.
hmm seems logical .. better than goin at it alone.

This might sound bad but i feel this is the new norm. We can sit here and say ohh this will burst, maybe it will die down in a year or two but as long as people wear sneakers i just see more growth no development and fiasco. We might as well learn how to keep up then sit here and complain that back in the day it was like this. We dont live in the past people, we only move forward. But that being said i do pray and hope that getting sneakers become easier its hard for me to get shoes for retail. Im lucky to be afforded the funds to be able to still obtain but i hate paying resale. 

The demand for Jordan/Nike is too high unless they mass produce it. The bubble is not going to burst anytime soon. In fact I think JB/NIKE is liking it.

Back
Top Bottom