Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

bot aint gonna help you bro :lol:

do ur thing i guess

Better than going manual :lol:

Bruh didn't you miss out on the infrared 6s? I PMed you a FREE ATC service which helped me cop.

:rofl:

I didnt really care to cop TBH.

i was going for a pair for my brother, i only stuck with NDC and i was in line for a pair for 1hr 37min then i just exited out and went to sleep.

Gotten plenty of people already. There's no need to start talking. Just stating my opinions on this release.
happy.gif
stop promoting yourself, its kinda obvious and likely against the rules..

Last edited:
hwo come i never got a PM? :lol:

i already went with a ATC service tho

im not gonna do anymore and tie up all my money in a bunch only to get refunds

Be careful which ones you use. For limited stuff like this, there's really only two services that matter. The rest are garbage

this may be a nikelab roger federer like release, super limited :\

Not specifically a slash to you but i've seen this referenced multiple times..

These can't be more limited than the Federers, PS, or Jeters...

(if I remember correctly)

Federers - NikeLab only..

PS - Jordan 23 store, Nike Lab

Jeters - Nike, Jordan 23 store...

The Fragments may be limited but in theory the numbers should surpass these previous drops as they are poppin' up at various retailers around the world.. it would be best to just see how it plays out.. its like two weeks left..

Frags are Tier Zero. From what I know will hit NDC, NTNY, Fligth and Lab, and then a select few tier zero stores (most of which won't see the public). that's just the way it goes

Frags are Tier Zero. From what I know will hit NDC, NTNY, Fligth and Lab, and then a select few tier zero stores (most of which won't see the public). that's just the way it goes

Exactly. This will be similar to GS agassis before Nike blew them up :lol:

My suggestion, start planning now on what you're gonna do with this release. It's an OG 1 with collaboration with a label that's known for producing limited stuff. Plus, there's royal in it :lol:

These having nothing to do with those stupid aggasis. Couldn't give them joints away for retail :lol:, that's not happening with these

Exactly. This will be similar to GS agassis before Nike blew them up :lol:

My suggestion, start planning now on what you're gonna do with this release. It's an OG 1 with collaboration with a label that's known for producing limited stuff. Plus, there's royal in it :lol:

im planning to attempt online..

preparing for resell..may as well get my mind right so im not upset.. i never have luck with nike stuff.. too far removed from their releases and stuff :smh:

hwo come i never got a PM? :lol:

i already went with a ATC service tho

im not gonna do anymore and tie up all my money in a bunch only to get refunds

Be careful which ones you use. For limited stuff like this, there's really only two services that matter. The rest are garbage

idk which 2 are supposed to be good, i just joined one that 2 different NTers told me about. I dont trust any of em but if i strike out (most likely will) ill get a refund

These having nothing to do with those stupid aggasis. Couldn't give them joints away for retail :lol:, that's not happening with these

Notice how i said before Nike blew them up......

Go take a look in the Agassi and see how many people were salty when the wimbledons originally dropped. Joints we're going for 3-4 on eBay.

Damn it feels so good when you wake up on a Saturday morning at around 7:30am and set your websites and logins and just stare at that clock till 8:00am and start refreshing and back spacing, that rush you feel that adrenaline rushing through your veins , heart racing. It definitely would not be the same if it were easy. Lets get these Fragments my friends!!!!!!

You want a rush, then go skydiving. I just want to wake up on a Saturday walk into a mall and buy some shoes. Heck I'd take a 9pm/12am online release and then go out to celebrate my new purchase.

Dudes who like getting their heart racing over sneakers just started buying shoes like this :lol:

It's been said over and over and over again but I miss the days where I could actually try on shoes man. I CANNOT WAIT until this whole sneaker bubble bursts

And what my boy is saying is...

That fugazzi *** sn sending "atc" services needs to kick rocks.

I respect alp more than I respect you, and that's aggressive.

Go take a look in the Agassi and see how many people were salty when the wimbledons originally dropped. Joints we're going for 3-4 on eBay.
I do remember that, and the Australian joints which still command paper. Still a bad experience with them joints. Invested like $1000 into nothing

It was before the US release, when only Tier Zero UK shops released them (and no one knew if we would even see a US release). 

Back
Top Bottom