Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

And what my boy is saying is...

That fugazzi *** sn sending "atc" services needs to kick rocks.

I respect alp more than I respect you, and that's aggressive.

What in the world :rofl:

and what did I do to for you to become "aggressive"

EDIT: my fault B, I thought you were coming at me :lol: I was about to say because we never had problems with each other :lol: carry on :pimp:

Last edited:
These having nothing to do with those stupid aggasis. Couldn't give them joints away for retail :lol:, that's not happening with these

That was after they released more. In the beginning they were almost impossible to cop and they were commanding high prices.

That was after they released more. In the beginning they were almost impossible to cop and they were commanding high prices.
yea I remember that, once they released the usas it was a wrap for all that. I shouldve preordered those like crazy :lol:

the reason you couldn't capitalize on agassis is cuz the 2nd wave was all released 2 months early overseas before the USAs. I got 4 bills for wimbs when they dropped overseas. however, the first wave goes for full law and order svu. like $500-$800

the reason you couldn't capitalize on agassis is cuz the 2nd wave was all released 2 months early overseas before the USAs. I got 4 bills for wimbs when they dropped overseas. however, the first wave goes for full law and order svu. like $500-$800

I'll do anything for a pair of Aussies at a decent price man

Dudes who like getting their heart racing over sneakers just started buying shoes like this :lol:

It's been said over and over and over again but I miss the days where I could actually try on shoes man. I CANNOT WAIT until this whole sneaker bubble bursts

Remember telling the employee you'll be wearing the new shoes out the store. :pimp:

Remember telling the employee you'll be wearing the new shoes out the store. :pimp:

I remember when the "expensive" shoes I bought were for hooping purposes only. Lmao I remember wearing my beat 2k4s into the store with the carbon fiber plate stickin out the bottom. Then wearing the all white 2k5s straight out of the store right to the court :pimp:

i rarely see Bwood in shoe threads but damn :lol:

:lol:

Nah he's heavy in the other brands forum. Got a nice little community going on over there.

But take a look back, I remember he was one of the few dudes posting in this thread in the beginning

So these aren't releasing in any HOH stores? Even if they did, my chances would be very slim but if no HOH release, I have a zero percent chance. O well.

You're in college, right ?

You're paying your way through school by reselling shoes, right ?

So read.

I was agreeing with af1, and calling you a squid.

It's funny that you only pop up in threads when it's relevant to your 5Xl pockets.
:rofl: you really are a clown.

Sooooo who's going to nike lab nyc for a "raffle" ticket if they do it that wat....?????

Got 5 on it???? Lmao

You're in college, right ?

You're paying your way through school by reselling shoes, right ?

So read.

I was agreeing with af1, and calling you a squid.

It's funny that you only pop up in threads when it's relevant to your 5Xl pockets.

LOL!

Dead.

75% of the dudes copping ones these days didn't like em til Kanye wore em and who ever else, that's a fact and it's kinda sad. Aj1 were always under the radar and not liked by most and all of a sudden it's everyone's favorite shoe/Grail..
Didnt even know Kanye had been wearing 1's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom