Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I might be in the minority here but, anyone else that was able to checkout on NDC get charged yet? Hate to flood the thread with worrisome questions like this but, typically when I pay with Paypal I get charged right away and I still have not been charged yet.

The hype is too crazy for these, and I scored, so I am not at all being sour, but pairs aren't hanging around long on FC at $900.

I want mine but I'm considering trading for some Royals ... Why wouldn't someone do it.
sell them on CL for $900, buy royals and have money in ur pocket. DO IT

I might be in the minority here but, anyone else that was able to checkout on NDC get charged yet? Hate to flood the thread with worrisome questions like this but, typically when I pay with Paypal I get charged right away and I still have not been charged yet.
order cancelled...

It's the weekend it will reflect your account Monday or Tuesday

Yeah, I've been charged for my pairs, just waiting on that shipping confirmation....

for someone who's been around since the start of the air jordan line or at least since the first original black/cement 3

can someone tell me whats the big deal with this Fragment Design jordan 1 ?

i was never a big fan of the jordan 1 shoe but i remember back in 2000 when footlocker put the black/red and black/blue colorway for sale at $59.99 in the window and it didn't move
major mistake on my part for not buying them but as i said i never cared for the jordan 1's

years later when i got seriously into collecting shoes in 2002 i got the red/black for a $150.00 and I got the black/blue 1's from niketown Australia for box price plus international shipping when you could order from different niketowns around the world

whats the big deal with this colorway

Last edited:
for someone who's been around since the start of the air jordan line

can someone tell me whats the big deal with this Fragment Design jordan 1 ?

i was never a big fan of the jordan 1 shoe but i remember back in 2000 when footlocker put the black/red and black/blue colorway for sale at $59.99 in the window and it didn't move
major mistake on my part for not buying them but as i said i never cared for the jordan 1's

years later when i got seriously into collecting shoes in 2002 i got the red/black for a $150.00 and I got the black/blue 1's from niketown Australia for box price plus international shipping when you could order from different niketowns around the world

whats the big deal with this colorway
u the king reseller bro... u really asking us?

I don't think any orders have been charged/shipped yet. I even got 2 day shipping using the ZOOM promo code, and haven't heard anything. However, I have  heard of some guys getting their pairs canceled. Two were using ATC's and one was doing it manual..so I don't know whats going on.. I feel like if you make it to tomorrow though you should be good.

These will never restock.. If so, we would have seen the Jordan x Federers ....The Air Max 90 Lunars...and a bunch of others restock too.. #iFeelYourPain......but....#WishfulThinkingBro
roll.gif

I hate the fact that I can hardly get my hands on any of these good releases thanks to the hype and the resellers BUT at the same time it's actually saving me some money. I would have bought a lot more sneakers in the past if I had had a chance to get every pair I wanted. I guess that's my way to see the glass half full :wink:

u the king reseller bro... u really asking us?

i dont resell new stuff anymore
have not done so in years

its more then the resell that makes hype in 2014/2015

people want to own the shoe that now goes for the most resell possible or the hype that comes with it

we all have at one point or another
i know i have with different shoes

i just dont see it

for real. Dudes here more picky about their JB leather than women. I don't care how great the LM or SB leather is, thats not even close to a top 5 AJ1 for me. Its ugly. Wouldnt even cop at retail.

"Oh, you been with 15 dudes? I still smash". - JB leather snobs

but what will this mean?

Means it will be even more difficult to cop a pair.

We talking about restocks? Restocks?

Biggest L in the game if you talking about restocks.
I'm hearing alot people win at restocks on all star weekend. Also prices will go down, so its win for those who really want it.

Last edited:

drops like this wont restock

just like yeezys, AJ x FED, AM90 Lunars, Supreme AF1
Supreme restocked thru the week..nothing huge but sizes popped up.

Agree with you on luxury sneakers...seems ironic. Besides the 'luxurious' materials in SLP, Balanciaga, etc...is there any tech that keeps my feets happy?

I realize Jordans aint the epitome of comfort but they dont retail for $800 either.

:smh:  at these prices right now fam. I doubt Nike doin these like the NYC 1s. No restock after restock. Wonder what they'll settle at tho. I need these mayn. Still salty...

I feel ya. Im just waiting to see if they drop at $500 which seems doubtful but we see.

drops like this wont restock

just like yeezys, AJ x FED, AM90 Lunars, Supreme AF1
yeezy's have never restocked anyway, you can't compare yeezys to Jordans in terms of availability. Supreme AF1 did restock, as usual on Supreme. AJ x Fed and AM90 Lunars are still fairly new releases and Nike hasn't given us a good restock in a while. I'm willing to bet those will be restocked even in small small numbers eventually just like these Frag's will. 

Im going to "accidentally" be in new york from feb 18-24.

Anyone from NY think there will be anything left from your experience?

Not sure how long pairs sit in NY during mass restocks like this.

Back
Top Bottom