Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

yeezy's have never restocked anyway, you can't compare yeezys to Jordans in terms of availability. Supreme AF1 did restock, as usual on Supreme. AJ x Fed and AM90 Lunars are still fairly new releases and Nike hasn't given us a good restock in a while. I'm willing to bet those will be restocked even in small small numbers eventually just like these Frag's will. 
i mean on nike not supreme

keeping that hope

Im going to "accidentally" be in new york from feb 18-24.

Anyone from NY think there will be anything left from your experience?

Not sure how long pairs sit in NY during mass restocks like this.

It's New York use common sense and it's all star weekend. I live in the dmv and can easily get up there at will so think about it.

yeezy's have never restocked anyway, you can't compare yeezys to Jordans in terms of availability. Supreme AF1 did restock, as usual on Supreme. AJ x Fed and AM90 Lunars are still fairly new releases and Nike hasn't given us a good restock in a while. I'm willing to bet those will be restocked even in small small numbers eventually just like these Frag's will. 
roll.gif

Im going to "accidentally" be in new york from feb 18-24.

Anyone from NY think there will be anything left from your experience?

Not sure how long pairs sit in NY during mass restocks like this.

Don't even bother.... all will be gone same day

i mean on nike not supreme

keeping that hope
NDC rarely even sell Supreme stuff, so a restock of Supreme sneakers on NDC is even more unrealistic. But I get what you're saying.
Coming from somebody who thinks HTM Kobes are the most limited Kobes to date. At least my comment was more realistic than your statement. "Never restocking.."

You must not know Nike. Where do you think the pairs will go from some of these cancelled orders. 

Last edited:
I am trying to find a pair of size 12 to buy right now...

Was wondering if anyone know the difference between some pairs that have embossed logo and some pairs with painted black embossed logo?

I am scared to run into fakes =/

Don't know enough about this pair but looking to buy a sz12

Thanks! 

NDC rarely even sell Supreme stuff, so a restock of Supreme sneakers on NDC is even more unrealistic. But I get what you're saying.

Coming from somebody who thinks HTM Kobes are the most limited Kobes to date. At least my comment was more realistic than your statement. "Never restocking.."

You must not know Nike. Where do you think the pairs will go from some of these cancelled orders. 
What Kobe is more limited than the HTM Kobes? #GoHomeRoger.......... #ifYou'reEvenOldEnoughToGetThatReference

In case you don't....

Some of the comments I read up here make me :lol:

I saw a $100 bill on the sidewalk, but I was late for a meeting. Do you think it will still be there in an hour?

The black logos are going to be fake. Yes there were some samples with a black logo, but the chances these ig sellers have a sample hook is slim.

I have noticed some of the fake frags have a less pronounced embossed logo as well. Like the real ones look sharply embossed. Some look sloppy. Not sure if just bad qc.

What Kobe is more limited than the HTM Kobes? #GoHomeRoger.......... #ifYou'reEvenOldEnoughToGetThatReference

In case you don't....
lmaoo you're really trying to use a common Sister Sister term to determine my age? You gotta stop teening on those hashtags

Btw Snake Pool's to start off your ridiculous comment about HTM being the most limited. And you're still dodging my question of where you think the extra pairs from cancelled orders will go.  

Last edited:
i dont resell new stuff anymore
have not done so in years

its more then the resell that makes hype in 2014/2015

people want to own the shoe that now goes for the most resell possible or the hype that comes with it

we all have at one point or another
i know i have with different shoes

i just dont see it

160 is that dude tho... He sold me a pair of Tiffany Lows back in 05... When I worked at the NBA Store.. Wish I stayed there longer.... Really good guy.:smokin

Was just thinking of a conspiracy theory. I don't think Nike is smart enough, but it crossed my mind.

What if atc, bots and resellers were all nike sponsored?

What if Nike had found a way to get consumers to pay more for products by adding ghost middlemen?

People crying over the $185 retail price, then happily go and hand $750 to a reseller for the same shoe.

Just a thought.

Quick question. Does nike still check for bots or nah? If not cant beat em then join em.
Its not that I ever used or owned a bot before but it seems like on the niketown and online only eclusive releases you have to bring the house if you really want the shoes IMO for ex the doernbechers

Was just thinking of a conspiracy theory. I don't think Nike is smart enough, but it crossed my mind.

What if Nike had found a way to get consumers to pay more for products by adding ghost middlemen?

People crying over the $185 retail price, then happily go and hand $750 to a reseller for the same shoe.

Just a thought.
lol been thinking the same about this for awhile now

Just a thought.
roll.gif

I wanted these soooo bad but, its redonkulous what people are paying to cop these on eBay. That extra cash wont stop someone and their big *** clumsy feet, from stepping on them. Especially in London.

How many people actually got these at retail?

Most won't be wearing them just like their other (precious shoes) collecting dust in their boxes, closet or drawer so of course peeps stepping on them problem solved. I prefer my $500-$700 cash over any kick I've seen. What I look like paying triple over retail or kuh more. Shoot if the brand thought they were worth that much they surely would price em to reflect what they are worth just like any other biz. They know their stuff isn't worth even retail but they get away with it cause they figure their doing is a favor by not taxing resell prices. Sure nike/jordan Mercedes Apple or any other $ hungry company tries to make sure you have to have it or need it. Whatever happened to you can't miss something you never had. We still breathing and most of are fortunate to even be able to use our legs, let alone be able to purchase the must have shoes and wear them. Or even more disposable income to be able to afford not to wear them. Get it how you live and more unseen heat will drop next yr. Stay thirsty my friends the shoe must go on

It just popped in my head. Don't stone me for my imagination. I'm 2 glasses in on this Westmalle tripel lol

Hey guys I know this doesn't belong here but what's the going avg price for jordan 1 breds in a size 10.5-11.5? thanks in advance

KC that helped people on here changing rules, if they cart and you still dont cop you dont get a refund.

looks like dudes carted a lot but people got screwed. if i find out they carted for me but disappeared :smh: i never got a text or anything from me

Just a thought.

Nahh, just produce more if they are looking to make more money. These shoes cost less than $20 to make.

Thats a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom