Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

congrats man - you were flooding every thread looking for a legit check glad you got that resolved

haha thanks, got to stay persistent to get results around here. Damn I need to vacuum my carpet lol.

Last edited:
flight club got got then. first round, you know someone brought a bunch of them to FC. they are fake 
Late to the convo...u know for sure FC got/getting/selling/sold fakes? I bought a pair from them thinking they 100%. Sold mine for bigger size. All "seemed" to match up and quality too. Then with FC seal of approval thought i was good. Dates matched too. Dont recall seeing 9999999 cuz this was month or two ago

Late to the convo...u know for sure FC got/getting/selling/sold fakes? I bought a pair from them thinking they 100%. Sold mine for bigger size. All "seemed" to match up and quality too. Then with FC seal of approval thought i was good. Dates matched too. Dont recall seeing 9999999 cuz this was month or two ago
i know i asked for pics of the 999999s too i couldnt tell any difference but later that dude lowered his price on those frags. thats super suspicious. id stay away from 999999 no matter what. 

i lace it all the way up to the 2nd to last hole, and I tie my laces. Still can't get over how comfortable they are compared to all my other 1's. Thats why I find myself wearing these a lot more than my other 1's like another member here mentioned. Really need to double up. 

Back
Top Bottom