Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

laugh.gif

Lol, at $1300 each bruh, listed some of my collection cause I need a quick $500, once I sell a pair & it won't be the frags, I will end all the auctions
$1300 isn't far fetched at all though to be honest

You have a package with pretty much your entire NA 1 collection posted

Royals, Breds, Frags and a few others I believe

It's all good

Just found it a bit entertaining

Make that $$

glasses.gif

$1300 isn't far fetched at all though to be honest

You have a package with pretty much your entire NA 1 collection posted

Royals, Breds, Frags and a few others I believe

It's all good

Just found it a bit entertaining

Make that $$

8)
when you have triples of each, it really isnt that hard to let go of a pair or 2

I envy every1 who has these, never bought anything past retail but Im thinking about pulling the trigger on these...

Na lol

I envy every1 who has these, never bought anything past retail but Im thinking about pulling the trigger on these...

Na lol
i've mad exceptions with over retail, but these are way to up there for me 
laugh.gif
   really nice shoe tho 
smokin.gif

o and i could just get rid of a couple pairs to get them, but i have a hard time letting things go 

Last edited:
Lol, at $1300 each bruh, listed some of my collection cause I need a quick $500, once I sell a pair & it won't be the frags, I will end all the auctions
You'll probably have the best luck selling the royals. FC still has sz 12 pairs of breds and frags for about $100 cheaper than yours, but they don't have any sz 12 royals left.

I would sell my frags for $150 less than what I'm asking , the bay takes 10%, that's why they are marked high

I would sell my frags for $150 less than what I'm asking , the bay takes 10%, that's why they are marked high
Yup and the 3% paypal takes. It always amazes me to see guys trying to flip new GR releases on ebay for like $230. You pay $190-$200 for the shoe then sell it on ebay for $230+ship. You did all that for like $5.

Back
Top Bottom