Freak accident

Glad everything turned out ok. That is a crazy story for sure. This story makes me think of Sean Taylor. If pressure would have been applied to his gash he could have survived.

Props to you OP for helping out

I wish the kid a full recovery, and i hope his parents don't try to sue you for something that wasn't your fault. You're still living in the whip? I thought you were able to get one of your jobs back? What's your situation now dt?

sheesh you can't catch a break and I hope his parents don't try to sue

Time to lawyer up to cover your behind. Those parents see dolla dolla bills y'all

From what OP said about them fighting before it happened, I can see them taking it out on him. They need to make up for what happened to their son somehow. The only way to do that in America is to sue.

The next update, OP is going to be telling us that the parents served him papers.

Did you read his story or you just making a weak troll attempt??

What a horrific chain of events. Hope all turns out well for everyone involved
did my reply confuse you?

do you know his backstory? if you don't then carry on. 

Monday I drove down the street the kid said he lived on and saw an suv that look similar to what his father drove. So Tuesday night I decided to stop by that house to see if it was in fact the house. As soon as I got out my car another car pulled up behind me and his father comes out and asks if I was the guy from Saturday. I say yes and ask if his son was ok. He says yes and invites me inside where the kid and his was. The mother thanked me and told me what happened afterwards. He began losing alot of blood and went into shock. His carotid
artery was cut so the fixed that but he still kept bleeding and the couldn't figure out why. They went back in and figured out his jugular was cut as well. They got that under control and he was sent home on Monday. The surgeons said if i didnt act and as fast as I did he would of died. I remember when the medics came and took over, they weren't applying pressure but rather just bandaged him up and put him on the stretcher. I figured they knew what they knew what they were doing and thought not much of it. They did think about coming back to the house to see if I lived there cause the kid wanted to know who I was. I gave the kid a hug, told him he can come get his bike and bounced.

Glad he's ok. Thats all that matters
So good to hear he's good. You did a great job, OP. Also glad the family wasn't upset with you and understands that you basically saved his life.

Back
Top Bottom