FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

$24 Chiefs fitted that I about spent $36 on last weekend. I'll take that e'rrrday. Much appreicated Zyzz!

So what's the email thing? Once I do it on fb then it gives extra coupons to this who sign up with an email?

you have to keep making fake facebooks, you cannot gift these if you already received. seen it on slickdeals and its going no where.
Yeh, I just seen you need at least 25 friends on FB in order to receive one. *Price Is Right losers theme*

My an Zyzz always coming through with the hot deals... Good lookin out fam, now i just have to hit up one of my friends with a facebook account to hook me up.

Thanks a lot. About to get my brother to get it so he can give me his code.
Anyone know if I can get rid of this Wrapp business in a few days or is it gonna be on my facebook forever?

Thanks a lot. About to get my brother to get it so he can give me his code.
Anyone know if I can get rid of this Wrapp business in a few days or is it gonna be on my facebook forever?

you can delete the app soon as you redeem the code

got:

for:

$3.39

thanks Zyzz!

good looking out just copped white sox on field for free!!!!

edit: i had to make a few calls to people to give me their password for a quick minute but i got them :smokin:smokin:smokin

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out? So I did the wrapp thing and got my code. Now they sent me an email about gifting to my friends. If I send this code to my friend and he opens it and redeems it, do I get another $10 out of it, or does the person receiving it just get the $10?

Can anyone help me out? So I did the wrapp thing and got my code. Now they sent me an email about gifting to my friends. If I send this code to my friend and he opens it and redeems it, do I get another $10 out of it, or does the person receiving it just get the $10?

They get the gift card but if they don't care for
It get them to just give it to you

Just ordered this, came out to $17.35, that's with shipping. I had to use my Facebook and my mother's.

One of the best nights of my life, and now I have it on DVD.

Zyzz, good looking out! :wow: :nthat:

Ok got my first $10 now where's the email to friends link at? I can't find it.

just racked up $50 with this. friends looked out. :pimp: :lol: :lol:

there are no adult Texans fitteds, though. :stoneface:

will not rep.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom