FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Those who replied, thanks a lot. I'm not home but will keep trying to get more codes

Good luck guys :pimp:

just got a free Astros fitted. :lol:

I have an extra code and another i didn't use the whole $10 with. will it still use the remaining balance if i place another order? :nerd:

if i can't get enough codes to get another free hat, i'll give the ones i have away. :smile:

Just a thought. If you need 25 friends to redeem this code it might take about like a hour or two but why not create 26 facebook accounts and add all of them. That way every account will have 25 friends and you can then redeem 25 gift cards which would equal to $250 .. I say it would be time well spent. :lol:

Just a thought. If you need 25 friends to redeem this code it might take about like a hour or two but why not create 26 facebook accounts and add all of them. That way every account will have 25 friends and you can then redeem 25 gift cards which would equal to $250 .. I say it would be time well spent. :lol:

GOING IN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I may just do that!! Im working on about 13 people right now to sign up.

anyone know if you can do this via an iphone and not a computer? My brother only has internet access via his iphone right now

wait, do you have to go back on the email confirm? that's gonna take forever fambs

Last edited:

It'll be better if a person makes 3 or 4 and add each other, $30 or $40 isn't bad.

I just tried to make another FB and they already disabled it, Trying to get me to verify it by text or call.

If anyone is down, PM me, I have 4 FB's on deck.

Last edited:
It'll be better if a person makes 3 or 4 and add each other, $30 or $40 isn't bad.
I just tried to make another FB and they already disabled it, Trying to get me to verify it by text or call.
If anyone is down, PM me, I have 4 FB's on deck.

yea man i got 4 facebooks ready to go lets do this

Been asking everybody in my acquaintance circle on fb to do this for me. So far I got 14 ppl to do it out of the 20 I asked. I need like 4 more so I can get this right here and a yankees on field

If I have any leftover at the end of the night I'll slide em your way op

2n657d3.jpg

What I'm wondering is, once the code is in your wallet, is it still redeemable, because I was able to print out my sister's code, but my personal is in the wallet but it won't reveal the code. It just lags.

What's the deal here? I have the coupon in my Wrapp wallet but when I click use online it just loads in perpetuity, never giving me a code or anything... :nerd:

What's the deal here? I have the coupon in my Wrapp wallet but when I click use online it just loads in perpetuity, never giving me a code or anything... :nerd:

That's the problem were having at this point, meaning they probably already killed the deal. I was only able to print out 1 gift card code.

Well I was able to get a Nats fitted for 14 bucks so ill take it. Wish the deal was still working

-_- i was waiting for my bro to get home to get $40 worth should've just took the $30 i had and used it

Back
Top Bottom