Free pair of Sol Republic headphones/ Design the NT version!

Which custom pair is your favorite?

• Adobe CS 4 Red Digi Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adobe CS 4 White Splatter

• HTG Designs Red Chrome

• HTG Designs White/Red/Black

• Serve Chilled81 Black Cement

• THockey66 Black/Red

• Kidding Chrome/Black/Red

• Kidding White/Cement Print

• ServeChilled81 Black/Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT,

As some of you know, from previous threads and posts, I'm a DJ.

Recently I was signed to Sol Republic as my official headphone sponsor. The official announcement won't be for a few weeks, but I wanted to do a quick promotion to celebrate the accomplishment!

Up for grabs is a free pair of Sol Republic tracks!
We're running the contest through Punch Tab.
Punch Tab allows up to four entries per individual based on certain actions.

We haven't promoted the contest yet, and I'd love for an NT member to be the first recipient. If there's interest, I'll be able to do a promo once a month with a different set of headphones up for grabs.

https://www.facebook.com/IAmAear/app_152045414852131

View media item 389793

[COLOR=#red]EDIT:[/COLOR]

Just set up a poll with the entries. The voting will allow people to express which design they like the best. The top 3 designs that receive the most votes will then be presented to one mod and myself and we will choose the winning design from those 3. I think this is the fairest way of conducting this, good luck everyone!

[COLOR=#RED]ENTRIES[/COLOR]:

1. View media item 414964
2. View media item 414965
3. View media item 414966
4. View media item 414967
5. View media item 414968
6. View media item 414969
7. View media item 414970
8. View media item 414971

Last edited:
my name is jesse, i liked your page

now HAND THEM H-PHONES OVAH JOONIAH!

Thanks for all the congratulations!

As I said, if there's a good response, I'm more than down to set this up as a reoccurring contest, and give out a pair a month.

Thanks for all the support, and keep the entries coming!

how about if i win, you write 'Club' on the side in cool yellow letters?

(waits patiently to "win" while finger is hovering over the ban button.)

:wink:

Nelson,

If I'm offering something that's against the rules of conduct I'll absolutely stop and sincerely apologize. Like I said previously, it's a great honor to be sponsored by SOL and would like to extend this promo to the site I've been apart of for 13 years.

Of course doing a custom NT pair would have to be approved by the mods, and I wouldn't think of going down that road without
consulting all of you first.

Let me know if there's something I need to edit or take down, thank you.

Last edited:
Nelson,

If I'm doing something that's against the rules of conduct I'll absolutely stop. Like I said previously, it's a great honor to be sponsored by SOL and would like to extend the offer of potential product to the site I've been apart of for 13 years, let me know if there's something I need to edit or take down, thanks.
Nothing needs to be taken down. Just make sure Nelson and I win and you wont be banned :D

Nelson,

If I'm offering something that's against the rules of conduct I'll absolutely stop and sincerely apologize. Like I said previously, it's a great honor to be sponsored by SOL and would like to extend this promo to the site I've been apart of for 13 years.

Of course doing a custom NT pair would have to be approved by the mods, and I wouldn't think of going down that road without
consulting all of you first.

Let me know if there's something I need to edit or take down, thank you.

No worries, I was j/k.

An eventual giveaway where members could make a small contribution for a chance to win, with the proceeds going to charity sounds great, thanks.

A custom NT pair in our colors is cool too.

Back
Top Bottom