Free pair of Sol Republic headphones/ Design the NT version!

Which custom pair is your favorite?

• Adobe CS 4 Red Digi Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adobe CS 4 White Splatter

• HTG Designs Red Chrome

• HTG Designs White/Red/Black

• Serve Chilled81 Black Cement

• THockey66 Black/Red

• Kidding Chrome/Black/Red

• Kidding White/Cement Print

• ServeChilled81 Black/Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to everyone that entered the first contest, there was an overwhelming response!

I'd like to say congratulations to........Joe W. Samuel II for winning the first contest! Joe if you're an Nt'er and you see this please message or email me your address and I'll have Sol send out a pait to you asap.

Now for the first custom NT pair, do you guys think I should set up a poll or something with some of the entries? Thanks guys!

Thanks to everyone that entered the first contest, there was an overwhelming response!

I'd like to say congratulations to........Joe W. Samuel II for winning the first contest! Joe if you're an Nt'er and you see this please message or email me your address and I'll have Sol send out a pait to you asap.

Now for the first custom NT pair, do you guys think I should set up a poll or something with some of the entries? Thanks guys!
I think that'd be a good idea

can I use this of my original design or are the original ones locked in?

Last edited:
I think a poll will be tough because it would just turn into a popularity contest, which person would have more of their friends vote. Always does for online contests.

Maybe ask the mods to vote or something? Then talk to them on maybe making the headphones for sale for NT's community?

Thank you, sir. Appreciated
nthat.gif

Once again, shout out to my guy JonnyBlazeNYC. Loving these bad boys so far. Got my peeps ready to cop a few pairs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Good looks, bro.

Back
Top Bottom