Free pair of Sol Republic headphones/ Design the NT version!

Which custom pair is your favorite?

• Adobe CS 4 Red Digi Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adobe CS 4 White Splatter

• HTG Designs Red Chrome

• HTG Designs White/Red/Black

• Serve Chilled81 Black Cement

• THockey66 Black/Red

• Kidding Chrome/Black/Red

• Kidding White/Cement Print

• ServeChilled81 Black/Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries, I was j/k.

An eventual giveaway where members could make a small contribution for a chance to win, with the proceeds going to charity sounds great, thanks.

A custom NT pair in our colors is cool too.

Sounds awesome. Perhaps we could do that giveaway coordination with Dance4Life?

Dance4life works to rid the world of AIDS and has partnered with some bigger artists in the past including Tiesto.

I'm actually partnered with them on a few upcoming shows, and I think it would be a great tie in.

Also their colors are Red and White :smile:

If anyone wants to take a stab at designing the NT version, the individual who's design gets the most praise will absolutely be given a free pair.

Thanks everyone for the support, keep the entries coming!!

View media item 392512

Thanks for all the congrats!

Just got off the phone with my handler at Sol Republic and they are absolutely down to do a custom NT pair. Like I said, if anyone is down to design a mockup, the winning designer will get a free pair.

3 days, left, thanks guys!

Dog, where the "good" pics though?

I'm actually going to be starting my own monthly pool party with Mixmag, the #1 Dance music and clubbing magazine in the world. It's going to be unlike anything Miami has seen from a daytime event perspective and I'm quite excited to debut it to the world July 4th weekend. In the meantime, here are some pictures from this season at RX to hold everyone over :D

View media item 400187View media item 400188View media item 400189View media item 400191View media item 400192View media item 400193View media item 400194View media item 400195View media item 400197View media item 400208View media item 400209

Me and Jamie Foxx rocking out together again.

View media item 400211

Preview of the July 4th event :smokin

View media item 400217

Last edited:
Design contest? I'm in. Are we limited to a certain amount of entries?
nerd.gif

I remember the first thread on Yuku of all those pictures, and how quickly you were to help out and offer NT members entry to those parties/set up with VIP and all that.

Congrats on the sponsorship too man! You constantly deliver, and everytime I see you post its related to you working.

JonnyBlazeNYC for NTer of the year

These are dope.
I don't have the software or the skills involved at all to do this. But what if you put the NT logo on the headphone peice. Then put the headphone brand name over the top part that goes over the head
Wanted to put the NT logo on it, but not sure of Meth would allow it, so I scrapped that idea.

Back
Top Bottom