Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Ron: Those are GRs.
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-418451/pgid-418452

MF: Yeah, I thought about that too, but the shiny Foam material makes it look a bit tricky to really tell what kind of yellow it. However, since they're inspired by the GSW colors, I'm pretty hopeful that Electrolime is the "brighter" yellow.

foamposite-electrolime-rmk-1.jpg

nke-air-foamposite-one-electrolime-kicks-lab-6.jpg

From these pics, it looks like Electrolime translates to a regular yellow, especially on the midsole/outsole.
nike-running-free-black-pack-january-2012-qs-03-570x379.jpg

I wonder if they'll hit stores other than Eastbay.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

It has to be the FR3.... I just hope we're given the option to change the Dynamic Fit strap(s) because Volt on almost every cw on the FR3s is....
eyes.gif

I was really looking forward to reordering my FREEsco design too after it got vetoed back in September when I initially placed the order. I even received my order confirmation too...
frown.gif

9tkas1.png

My last FR2s will most likely be the Yellow QSs.
pimp.gif

Lovin your FREEsco CW, clean. 
eek.gif
 @andfatoo thanks!
off topic: but does anyone have the NikeID shoe list for 2012? thanks

I agree, those Freesco's are Fire.  Too bad they got vetoed the first time.  Definitely order those when you can.
pimp.gif

I got this email from Eastbay yesterday. I just ordered the orange LG3. The rep didn't seem to know that these were supposed to be a preorder only available to platinum members. Kept telling me how they were back ordered till the 20th. So I would bet that any of you guys could call up and order them now, just use the product numbers shown. Also, they only charged $99.99 for the glides despite the email saying that they are supposed to be $114.99. I didn't order any frees, but hopefully they're cheaper too.I also wanted to order the bright mango frees, but they told me those only went up to women's size 10. Sucks, I wear men's size 10, women's 11.5. So, unfortunately I would assume all of the women's colorways are limited to size 10.

black pack is lame except for the carolina blue soles.

Ive got some IDs coming in the next week or so you guys are gonna go bonkers over...if you liked my all neon green IDs from last month just wait till you see these...x100

Originally Posted by jetsetr

The best running shoes I ever owned...

Might just have to take your word for it.  I'm in desperate need of new running shoes... Not a huge fan of most colors tho
Anyone know if some of the original colors will be eligible for discount on eastbay soon?

It has to be the FR3.... I just hope we're given the option to change the Dynamic Fit strap(s) because Volt on almost every cw on the FR3s is....
eyes.gif

I was really looking forward to reordering my FREEsco design too after it got vetoed back in September when I initially placed the order. I even received my order confirmation too...
frown.gif

9tkas1.png

...and maybe even my NYKs
hrlzc3.png

My last FR2s will most likely be the Yellow QSs.
pimp.gif

I made a pair almost exactly like your FREEsco's but with the midsole rim black, lining color orange, and swoosh is white.  Mine were to resemble one of my favorite GR colorways of a shoe with the first lunarglides.

Hey guys! Newb here to the forums
smile.gif

Free runs are probably my new fav followed by LGs
My first pair were the challenge reds
smile.gif
Ps great concepts illustrayt! How many pairs of frees do u have now? :tongue:

Nice IDs Ray & Treyc

I need to cook up a pair along with some am1 quick before spring hits.

anumeric: Welcome to NT!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks! I appreciate that! I have 12 pairs so far (5 GRs and 7 iDs). Electrolimes'll make it 13 in ~2 weeks, which'll probably be my last.
laugh.gif

Kal: Lovin' the HuaraFREEs! 
pimp.gif

-edit-
reener: Thanks as well, bro! DO IT! FR3iDs are going to replace them in a couple of months...

^Thanks, Sir! It's wack that we won't get an update om the palette. I thought the FR2iD did real well in sales too. I remember them selling out for weeks. Oh well... onto the 3s I guess.

SenorRoboto: Not sure about a US release, but they're on eBay... a bit pricey though...

Free Run 2iD - DeceptiRUN / MegatRUN by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
WOW these are simply amazing loving the colorway and the decepticon logo. great job

truongxlong: Thanks, man!

Kal: It's weird how they used to paint all around the Midsole Rim, but, now, they stop painting at the toe. All in all, I think your HuraFREEs look ILLY! If I knew ahead of time, I'd redo a few pairs. 

Regarding the Black QS Pack... it seems that they're being branched to Eastbay's affiliates as well (FTL, FA and Champs).  

-edit-
Just like the Anthracite/Red and Cool Grey/Royals...

Kal: It's weird how they used to paint all around the Midsole Rim, but, now, they stop painting at the toe. All in all, I think your HuraFREEs look ILLY! If I knew ahead of time, I'd redo a few pairs. 
Thanks bro, I'd like to make another pair. I just need to play with the options

anumeric: Welcome to NT!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks! I appreciate that! I have 12 pairs so far (5 GRs and 7 iDs). Electrolimes'll make it 13 in ~2 weeks, which'll probably be my last.
laugh.gif

Kal: Lovin' the HuaraFREEs! 
pimp.gif

-edit-
reener: Thanks as well, bro! DO IT! FR3iDs are going to replace them in a couple of months...
thanks for welcoming
smile.gif

damn, 13 pairs of FRs nice!
i started with the challenge reds, loved them and now i cant stop with the FRs & LGs. im up to 7 FRs & 3 LGs, hoping to ID some soon if the mrs approves 
eyes.gif

along with some airmax's and now im thinking of picking up the lunarseclipses you were talking about in the other thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom