Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Will those Live Strong be available on Eastbay?
We are not expecting to receive any shipments in for them at this time.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

EAGLE: Finish Line has them too. You could also chat with a Nike Rep via Nike Find...  

DOPE, Doc! Those are some HIGH ENERGY Asics! My Electro Limes came in today as well... 

I just wish they had Black Nubuck Overlays rather than Reflective, but I still LIKE THEM. The Yellow is a pretty much what I was hoping for, a BRIGHT YELLOW. It's pretty much the Yellow in between Maize Yellow (LiveStrong) and Volt. I swapped in some Black laces, and they look better, imo.

I'm really considering getting the Mango now, but I'll wait it out a bit, and see how the FR3iD opts are first...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

EAGLE: Finish Line has them too. You could also chat with a Nike Rep via Nike Find...  
Thanks sir
pimp.gif

Ray on your freeclipse id's did you use nubuck or reflective for the overlay? Can't decide which I like better. Thanks

Originally Posted by imxedward

eh not really feelin that white blue and yellow livestrong

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

They look ever better in person. For people in the Bay they should be a no brainer.
smokin.gif

^ agreed. question for those who made ID's. did nike charge you right away? i thought they charge you once they ship out the item? not worried just wondering. and also how long did it take from the time of your order until the day it shipped to your place? is it really 5 weeks?

I went ahead and order my first pair of ID's for the Free. Ordered two of the same colorway, one in shield and one in mesh. Cool Grey, Reflective outer, Electric Green.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

^ agreed. question for those who made ID's. did nike charge you right away? i thought they charge you once they ship out the item? not worried just wondering. and also how long did it take from the time of your order until the day it shipped to your place? is it really 5 weeks?

From I what can recall, they leave a pending charge of the amount. Once the design is being manufactured, you'll get charged. The length of time is pretty much random, in my cases at least. I've had one that took as long as five weeks and another that took 13 days, but it's usually 3-4 weeks.

El Bro: Clean designs!

HEADS UP!
If you want the Black Lights FR2s or anything at FTL, my homie told me there's a promo for $25 off $100... (with free shipping online) Not sure if it works instore too though...
Spoiler [+]
CPSPVJ3P

HEADS UP!
If you want the Black Lights FR2s or anything at FTL, my homie told me there's a promo for $25 off $100... (with free shipping online) Not sure if it works instore too though...
Spoiler [+]
CPSPVJ3P
Only if FL allowing the discount code to be used on Free Run
tired.gif
tired.gif

^Finish Line? If so, "getfit20" works on any Black Light FR2s.

El Bro: I know
frown.gif
. I'm hoping the FR3iD has more Colored Midsole options including Total Orange.  

Free Run 2iD - AutoRUN by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
Are u adding your own pin for the transformer? pretty sick bro. btw i seen ur challenge red frees that had the speckled sole. those IDs too? if not where to cop?

Back
Top Bottom