Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

illustrayt, if you're still looking for the solar red LG3's, they've had several at the Nike outlet here in Louisville for awhile.

DOPE! I'll give them a call...

As for the laces, I just get them from my older Lunars. They're exactly the same. I also had some spares from my FR2iDs, but I gave them out to a couple of NTers several months ago...

I don't think they're out yet, but I'd assume they'll be at the usual suspects (FNL, NikeTown/Running, etc).

They should've stuck with the colorblocking in catalog shot...

nike-free-run-2-laf-livestrong-lance-armstrong-foundation-white-old-royal-varsity-maize-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

NP!

The Black Lights pack is indeed reflective... Sample Black/Mango cw pictured.

43bf6708f3c9705f3d046c1f514df8a6.jpg

e67c0b7d461dca5455ee33150b3976fe.jpg

+Flash

A Men's cws I've never seen before...
e95583228ecc96b5b4f7335bc33224d6.jpg

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

Anybody know where to get replacement laces for frees? Would like to swap out laces in some of my pairs, but I prefer to use the same type laces as the ones they come with. Some new colors would be cool too. Thanks

Looking for the same thing!

At Finishline today I saw those green and white ones that illusrayt posted the sample pic of on the previous page. Think they were exactly the same, didn't notice anything different. Looked pretty good

^Dope!

[Diddy]And it don't stop[/Diddy]

Looks like NDC just added two new cws...

Cargo Khaki/Sail-Court Green
Nike-Free-Run+-2-Mens-Running-Shoe-443815_303_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Dark Grey/Sail-Pure Purple

Nike-Free-Run+-2-Mens-Running-Shoe-443815_045_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

got duped by finishline for the grey/black shields

about 2 weeks ago i ordered a 9.5 and 10 cause i was iffy on the sizing

size 9.5 was fulfilled shortly after ordering and they're too small...size 10 hasn't been fulfilled and probably won't be

only a few sizes left online

the 10 showed up out of stock right after i submitted my order but afterwards i monitored the stock on an almost daily basis and the size 10 went in and out of stock...maybe a couple of times
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom