Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

They do!

It's crazy how they've released +80 cws (Mens and Womens) in less than a year! 
eek.gif

Hey Ray you doin Disney again? Got the email last week gonna sign up tonite. Still not happy I missed out last year after doing 5 years in a row...

Just saw the black pack at FNL. Black/Red looks better IMO. Now gotta call champs and cancel my black yellowe order and switch it to black red.

^DOPE! I can't wait for my Electric Limes! I really wished they had Black Nubuck instead of the Reflective Material, but I'm still a fan.

-edit-
Doc: I really want to and break my time from last year! However, I have to see how the logistics are this year which were ideal in 2011. *crosses fingers  

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

They do!

It's crazy how they've released +80 cws (Mens and Womens) in less than a year! 
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Never thought it was that much but when you think about it I guess it does make sense.

Anybody know any sales figures for these?

Yeah, man. It does. I'm sue they did WELL overall.

I saw the Black Pack earlier, and I LIKE THEM! My favorite is still the Electric Limes. After seeing all of them in person, I'm diggin' the Mango pair too! Might scoop them up too...

Here's Mango against Solar Red... it's a bit lighter.
35kq5ic.jpg

Yeah, man. It does. I'm sue they did WELL overall.

I saw the Black Pack earlier, and I LIKE THEM! My favorite is still the Electric Limes. After seeing all of them in person, I'm diggin' the Mango pair too! Might scoop them up too...

Here's Mango against Solar Red... it's a bit lighter.
35kq5ic.jpg

Will the release of the free run 3's mean that the free run 2's will be off Nikeid soon? How much time do you think I have left to pull the trigger on a couple pairs?

Originally Posted by badboy

Will the release of the free run 3's mean that the free run 2's will be off Nikeid soon? How much time do you think I have left to pull the trigger on a couple pairs?

just make a pair on nikeid and save to your locker- then they will be there for as long as you like.

When I was chatting with a Nike Rep about it, they said they'll still be up when the FR3s hit iD. However, they did not specify when they were going to be dropped from the iD lineup. The trend usually is as soon as the new update is available, they drop the previous model. The date they told me is 3/5/12 for the FR3iD.

Eastbay just lifted off black pack from any discount restriction.....you can use any discount code now for them.....as a matter of fact, all Free 2 do not have any discount restriction now. Only if FL do the same.....

Now I shall patienly wait for a 20% discount and cop the blue/white and b/w cws on eastbay

What I do is give them the standard toothbrush + detergent scrub procedure and place them in the washing machine (top loader) in a zippered pillowcase with similar colored clothing on a regular wash cycle. Just add the usual amount of detergent all over them and close the zipper. Once completed, let air dry. They come out looking CLEAN! I do this with my Nubuck pairs when they get too dirty... I haven't tried it Reflective pairs though...

Back
Top Bottom