Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

^ those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's a WMNs cw, if I'm not mistaken. The Solar Red on 'em POPS!  

-edit-

Crazy: Yeah, it's easy. All you need is a seam ripper.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

That's a WMNs cw, if I'm not mistaken. The Solar Red on 'em POPS!  

-edit-

Crazy: Yeah, it's easy. All you need is a seam ripper.

Yes, they are a WMN's cw but I think I gotta cop since I can slip into a sz 11 aka sz 9.5 Mens 
smokin.gif
 The solar red is tasty!

got my WMNS shields in today. the upsizing 1.5 was spot on, but like some of yall have said, the shields do tend to run a bit snugger than the regular ones do. 
comparison of toebox. dont know if has to do with the fact that theyre shields/wmns/new or just a combination of all of the above. prolly will mold more to my foot in time. 

newest addition

and then my free run 2 family:

can you tell i like yellow?

Nice! I really like the Yellow Shields, but I already have too many Yellow shoes, so I opted for the Total Oranges lol

Hey, haven't really looked through this thread much. But I'm going to buy a pair of these simply to run in and they're probably going to get beat so I want to buy a pair under retail. Are there any online places having a sale on these?

illustrayt, thanks for all your advice on the shields, and basically, everything else in this thread lol.

second2none, i think we're a rare breed of maroon/grey LS owners. dope.

Originally Posted by tongsterrr

My first pair, im coming from jordans, and im usually a sz 11 but on FR2 i had to go to a 13
frown.gif
but they fit good. I have wide feet , but will these get loose after a few wears ? Cuz sz 12 fit too but 13 is just more comfy, and gives my toes room to move alittle, any input woul be nice on the fitting, thanks
Stay with sz 13 if that's more comfy for you. I have to go 1 size up in these. Also, depending on what socks you wear, whether it's thick or thin socks. If thin like those lightweight running socks, I would stay at your normal size.

Originally Posted by maluah

My first pair, im coming from jordans, and im usually a sz 11 but on FR2 i had to go to a 13
frown.gif
but they fit good. I have wide feet , but will these get loose after a few wears ? Cuz sz 12 fit too but 13 is just more comfy, and gives my toes room to move alittle, any input woul be nice on the fitting, thanks
Stay with sz 13 if that's more comfy for you. I have to go 1 size up in these. Also, depending on what socks you wear, whether it's thick or thin socks. If thin like those lightweight running socks, I would stay at your normal size.

They are comfy but my toes dont fully touch the end, ill post a pic where my toe is

Originally Posted by maluah

frown.gif

They are comfy but my toes dont fully touch the end, ill post a pic where my toe is

^Yes, Sir.
http://niketalk.com/topic/313291

DOPE pick-ups/wears/collections y'all!
pimp.gif

tongsterr: WOW! 2 sizes up?! I usually get my true size in them and at most 1/2 size up, as they stretch out with more wears...

codelVC: NP! I just LOVE this shoe, as a few can probably tell! 
laugh.gif

Got my ID's in. Ordered 2 on the same day, both same colorway, but one is shield and one is mesh. I got the mesh in on the 17th of Feb, Ordered both on Jan 26th. Still waiting on the Shield Pair. They havent even shipped yet. Anyway to the pics.

How did these fit? I am a true 9 in regular Nikes, Jordans, Kobes. I don't have a wide foot at all.

Also, what's your favorite color of these? I see the black with the white swoosh is sold out on NDC. That one looks tight.

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

ok..went ahead and got these! Very nice Solar Red hits on the sole
bd535a06ed3bc3d5d23f84313e253478d599fa8.jpg
Nice! Is this a women's colorway? I think I've seen these on shelves at stores but I thought they were women's.

El Bro: I can't help but think DM with those! DOPE!

jballer: I'd go with a 9, but 9.5 could work too.

DNeou:
laugh.gif
 The Fuel device officially launched too... What gives? 
nerd.gif

CTA: Black Laces would ILLLY on that cw! Give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom