Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Real happy with these..

Last edited:
The trails look so similar to the OG Nike Free 5.0's that came out back like in 2005. Such a revolutionary shoe, it's what started it all for me. Any thoughts on the trails? It's close enough to the OGs that I'm tempted to get a pair.
Then FR2's brought the Nike Free Line into mainstream popularity and blessed us with hundreds of color ways. I wish I hadn't waited on those Maroons though... Can't find them anywhere!

trails are nice...would love to hear a review if anyone has tried them/has them

this cw is awesome

oh, and fnl has the all cw's of the woven fr2 for 110...

Last edited:
I too have been lookin for the black/anthracite cw since I slept hard on them lol You know where to get them (besides ebay)?

i came here to ask the same question lol. a few months ago i went into a spot and the display was my size. i went back today hoping by some miracle they'd still have them, and they didn't :frown:

i came here to ask the same question lol. a few months ago i went into a spot and the display was my size. i went back today hoping by some miracle they'd still have them, and they didn't :frown:

Try NikeFind via NikeStore.com > Get Help > Contact Us > Chat with a Nike Rep.

Tell them the style/color code of the FR2 you're looking for and your size, and they'll do a search of all the Nike Stores across the nation. If they're still available, they'll give you the phone# of the location. With that, you can process a phone order and have them shipped to you.

Last edited:
Nice DBs, y'all! Those are the only shoes I regret NOT copping this year. :smh:

I can't wait for these!

I also hope they go the way of the Huarache Frees... #straighttotheoutlets

^^a friend in Seattle picked em up for me at Niketown Seattle day after release.
couldn't even give credit where credit was due?

:smh:

*revokes friendship*

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Quote:[/color]
The FR3 are more comfortable than the 2? I never bought a pair of 3 cause of the superior design of the 2
I don't think so. I only have three FR3s compared to 13 FR2s haha

so what you're saying Illy.....the FR3 > FR 2 right? :wink:

^

Free Run 3's IMO are MUCH more comfortable than the 2's. I ran in both the 2's and 3's, treadmill and outdoors and the 3's were a lot better. Not saying the 2's were bad for running, id run in either one, but if they were both sitting on the floor and I had to pick one to run in, id grab the 3's.

I grabbed the maroon ones from NTNY today. Me and brother's jaw dropped when we saw them. They look really nice in person.

Excuse the crappy picture and my "when I was 18 year old" phase of stickers.
laugh.gif

I don't think so. I only have three FR3s compared to 13 FR2s haha

so what you're saying Illy.....the FR3 > FR 2 right? :wink:

LOL!

at least I didnt say some random guy sheesh. :lol:
thanks again man!

LOL!

^

Free Run 3's IMO are MUCH more comfortable than the 2's. I ran in both the 2's and 3's, treadmill and outdoors and the 3's were a lot better. Not saying the 2's were bad for running, id run in either one, but if they were both sitting on the floor and I had to pick one to run in, id grab the 3's.

I grabbed the maroon ones from NTNY today. Me and brother's jaw dropped when we saw them. They look really nice in person.

Excuse the crappy picture and my "when I was 18 year old" phase of stickers. :lol:

Nice cw!

These iDs (via IG) are ILLLLLY! :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom