||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Originally Posted by outkast9984

anyone have pics of the free havens black/neon ones?

IMO very underwhelming... I was excited to see em in person after Ty posted that wdywt pic. When I saw em at Nike Santa Monica few weeks ago I hardly knew they were the same shoe
30t6p3b.gif

how do the 4.0 feel compared to the 5.0? also any coupon for finish line? does finish line give military discount?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Very NICE! Is the Film (material on top of the Mesh) on the Upper more Brown than Olive?

They appear to be olive to me. The whole shoe. It's just that the material is obviously different so the olive will come out differently but it's all olive. I can post more pix later.

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

anyone order any free run 3's with 3.0 soles?

I just ordered a pair today.  Did a black upper, Electric Green Swoosh, White 3.0 Midsole. 
I'm definitely a bit curious to see how they come out...post pics when u get a chance!

Will do Sir!  Hopefully will get them in a few weeks!

Also, People with the 3.0s, does the left shoe bother you at a certain point on your arch?  If feels like there is a small censor there that was putting pressure on my foot.  

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO very underwhelming... I was excited to see em in person after Ty posted that wdywt pic. When I saw em at Nike Santa Monica few weeks ago I hardly knew they were the same shoe
30t6p3b.gif

that is why i want to see more pics...the neon doesnt look as good in the pics i seen around as in tys pic...just wanted to see some additional pics

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

that is why i want to see more pics...the neon doesnt look as good in the pics i seen around as in tys pic...just wanted to see some additional pics

I agree with s dubl....the neon on the Haven looks very dull compared to the pics from Ty

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Very NICE! Is the Film (material on top of the Mesh) on the Upper more Brown than Olive?

They appear to be olive to me. The whole shoe. It's just that the material is obviously different so the olive will come out differently but it's all olive. I can post more pix later.

Thanks, bro!

More iDs from IG
dr4hg0.jpg

29p8ahe.jpg

Electric Green Sole looks Volt here
laugh.gif

w9u3o5.jpg

ruy71i.jpg

And for the beasts...
devil.gif

n2k128.jpg

Anyone have an issue adjusting to these? I wore these to work and my feet were killing me by the end of the day. When I tried them on they were like heaven..

I'm presuming these are first FRs? If so, that's normal. That might be sign your legs/feet are strengthening.

You're supposed to break them in slowly before you make a complete transition.

went to 1 finishline, the guy said most likely their not getting them till May, iguana. still on the hunt for roshe iguana though

i tried on the 4.0 in finishline today and they run large! (length wise)... i just fit true to size in the FR2, 3.0 V3's i went half size up and just fit. i had at least 1/4 of room past the toe on the 4.0's...

i think i like the 4.0 better than the FR3 and 3.0 V4's...

DAMN those Iguanas are
pimp.gif

I copped the Roshe Iguanas though so ima pass. Nicest CW by far though IMO

the three that i have currently...

more WILL be on my list
smokin.gif

threw the fuel band laces in these. really compliments the 3m swoosh.
smile.gif

tried on 4.0 and 5.0 during the week. 4.0 run large length wise but very tight width wise had to go at least half size up. 5.0 run true to size

Back
Top Bottom