||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Whelp... XIVpositive helped me make the decision between the volts & the electric greens. Just go done ordering the Volts from RW using the facebook discount. Can't beat $67 with 2nd day shipping. Sucks they didn't have the LAF F4 v2's on sale...I got the F3 LAFs on sale from the site. I woulda loved having the other pair being a Steelers fan...

Thanks XIVpositive!

Alright...Now which of these should I get next? Nike's site has the light midnight-electric greens available now...I'm only getting one but can't decide....

Last edited:
Whelp... XIVpositive helped me make the decision between the volts & the electric greens. Just go done ordering the Volts from RW using the facebook discount. Can't beat $67 with 2nd day shipping. Sucks they didn't have the LAF F4 v2's on sale...I got the F3 LAFs on sale from the site. I woulda loved having the other pair being a Steelers fan...
Thanks XIVpositive!
Alright...Now which of these should I get next? Nike's site has the light midnight-electric greens available now...I'm only getting one but can't decide....

Total Oranges without a doubt! They're ridiculously bright in person! 8)

I just saw that deal on slickdeals.
Do they run true-to-size? Thanks.

These fit snugger than the FR2s, but I still went TTS, as I like my shoes to fit pretty snug.

Last edited:
My girl really wants the tiffany clolored V4s.... can anyone point me to a direction as to where to buy them? Or are they just sold out everywhere?

This might be a long shot but can/does anyone have a picture of the total oranges worn casually? Maybe with some jeans or khakis

Anyone buy the electric green/reflective silver-pro platinum Free Run 3s? If so, got a photo of them? I'm trying to decide between those or the volts...

I got the Electric Greens from Swoosh. I'll post pictures on Monday. I would have some right now, but my friend missed the UPS man.

The Total Oranges are definitely nicer in person. I think they're going to be my next pair.

can ANYBODY check their local champs to see how still has the bright yellow free 3???? everyone around my way has sold out of them.

I was in a Champs today & they didn't have the volt & electric green frees. Also, I didn't end up getting the light midnight/electric greens or total oranges. I ended up getting the LAF F4.0 V2s since the football season is coming up & I'm a Steeler fan. Ordered them from RW with the runblog10 coupon code which I think was 10%. I'll be wearing those & the LAF FR3s on the weekends. I take a photo of all my free run & post when that shoe comes in...I did see the white black sole FR3s in a local Footlocker.

Those white/black frees are I.Ds... Go back a couple pages

Last edited:
Those white/black frees are I.Ds... Go back a couple pages

Damn, really? I don't get why Nike simply would not release a simple white & black colorway combo like that as a GR, they would sell well. I love my white & black LG3.

Damn, really? I don't get why Nike simply would not release a simple white & black colorway combo like that as a GR, they would sell well. I love my white & black LG3.

They have the white & black in stores. I saw a pair yesterday ata local footlocker...

They have the white & black in stores. I saw a pair yesterday ata local footlocker...

Ok now I'm confused. Is it ID only or available at stores? :lol:
I guess I got to check out my local store then to be sure.

Ok now I'm confused. Is it ID only or available at stores? :lol:
I guess I got to check out my local store then to be sure.

I think you just have to be paitent. The new colorways are just starting to hit the brick & mortor retail places. I was just in a Sports Authority today & saw the light nidnight-electric greens. Salesperson said they just got them in. I'm glad I didn't get them. I'd get them at a nice discount or sale price...Glad I got the LAF F4.0 V2s for the up & coming football season. Will proly get the bright oranges at some point...Hopefully RW will come up with another great promo...

Saw these a short bit ago. I wish Nike put Nike branded slides with free soles. I bet these are really comfy...

I think you just have to be paitent. The new colorways are just starting to hit the brick & mortor retail places.

I'm patiently waiting, there was just conflicting information. Plus I don't go to malls anymore so I don't get the chance to check it out and it;s availability.

Back
Top Bottom