*Free* Textbook Rental (Pay Shipping)

Originally Posted by tml09

Wasn't expecting anything to come b/c I didn't receive a shipping conf, but my book arrived today. Opened the door like:

Spoiler [+]

For the record, I chose 2 day shipping. It ships out from Lincoln, Nebraska through UPS, in case anyone was wondering.

The deal goes through the end of the month, or until all 100,000 are claimed. For those having trouble,  the first thing you do is click on the green button in the middle that says 'get your free rental now', search for your book, click 'check stock' to the left of your book. If it's in stock, it should change to "rent for free'". Then click it, and like it. If this doesn't work, go to facebook and search for 'neebo', and click like. It should work. Then type in your info and you're set. You have to send the book back by the 20th of May,  meaning that is the day it should be postmarked, not at their warehouse.
im hoping to find at least one of mine tonight.

Wasn't expecting anything to come b/c I didn't receive a shipping conf, but my book arrived today. Opened the door like:

Spoiler [+]

For the record, I chose 2 day shipping. It ships out from Lincoln, Nebraska through UPS, in case anyone was wondering.

The deal goes through the end of the month, or until all 100,000 are claimed. For those having trouble,  the first thing you do is click on the green button in the middle that says 'get your free rental now', search for your book, click 'check stock' to the left of your book. If it's in stock, it should change to "rent for free'". Then click it, and like it. If this doesn't work, go to facebook and search for 'neebo', and click like. It should work. Then type in your info and you're set. You have to send the book back by the 20th of May,  meaning that is the day it should be postmarked, not at their warehouse.
im hoping to find at least one of mine tonight.

Spoiler [+]
9gg2sz.gif
/horribleexecution

LOL at the reaction. Just got my book today. 

Spoiler [+]
9gg2sz.gif
/horribleexecution

LOL at the reaction. Just got my book today. 

Originally Posted by dopestop

got the 2 books I ordered, thanks OP.
One was brand new, awesome.

Hold on you can get more than one? Damn, I only went with one.

Thanks OP. Got a $130 Calc book for the $7.99 shipping. Only thing is my final isn't until the 21st. I'll work it out though.

Originally Posted by dopestop

got the 2 books I ordered, thanks OP.
One was brand new, awesome.

Hold on you can get more than one? Damn, I only went with one.

Thanks OP. Got a $130 Calc book for the $7.99 shipping. Only thing is my final isn't until the 21st. I'll work it out though.

This #%#! is still clutch, good looks. And to think they still have like 94000 spots left. People must not know about it.

This #%#! is still clutch, good looks. And to think they still have like 94000 spots left. People must not know about it.

OP you saved me over $50. I'm going to return one of my books from Chegg when it gets here.

Back
Top Bottom