*****Freeway - "Free At Last" Post*****

51ep10o3HiL._SS500_.jpg

November 20, 2007 (this coming Tuesday. Did you know??
tired.gif
)

Tracklisting: http://entertainment.circuitcity.co...8&PersonID=P 530896&prodid=RCFAB000485302.2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ What you expect, Jay Z wants all the shine for himself . . . How you drop a dude's album who ain't been out for 4 years, 2 weeks after your own??

The track w/ Busta and Kiss is
pimp.gif
. I'll give the rest of the album a listen later onin the day.

*Edit*

If you notice, Def Jam isn't promoting any hip-hop albums. Jay had little promo for AG and the only reason it got the promotion that it did is mainly do tothe movie coming out.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

^^^ What you expect, Jay Z wants all the shine for himself . . . How you drop a dude's album who ain't been out for 4 years, 2 weeks after your own??

you such a clown Jay-z didn't promote his new album much either, only reason it sold the number's it did is because of his dedicated fanbase. Yourboo 50 is 5 singles deep and just now hit 1 Mill,

Rocafella Billionaires got decent burn. Cats really need to stop complaining about sales and lack of promotion in this day and age because only elite artistslike Jay, 50 Kanye, Em & Nelly are guaranteed to do numbers.

Album is fiyah btw
pimp.gif

Son you're still running your mouth . . . You said all the flop talk about 50, but then Jay sells a good 275K less then him, and Jay was so desperate tosell records he tried to attach his album to one of the biggest movies of the year . . . So are you gonna claim flop with him 2?? I mean he's on his 2ndsingle already . . . I don't know how yall are still coutin 2 50 videos that came out a good 4 months before the album even leaked, that was all business,I know you're not too smart, but that was all connected to Pontiac, and the deal 50 signed with them to promote their new vehicle.

yo

is free going at dipset on the 2nd track? he says something along the lines of "you aint a shotta"

album is
pimp.gif

Son you're still running your mouth . . . You said all the flop talk about 50, but then Jay sells a good 275K less then him, and Jay was so desperate to sell records he tried to attach his album to one of the biggest movies of the year . . . So are you gonna claim flop with him 2?? I mean he's on his 2nd single already . . . I don't know how yall are still coutin 2 50 videos that came out a good 4 months before the album even leaked, that was all business, I know you're not too smart, but that was all connected to Pontiac, and the deal 50 signed with them to promote their new vehicle.

50 cent dropped 4 singles before his album dropped and still ended up only selling a couple hundred K more first week than Jay.... now exactly what doesthat tell you. if it wasn't for the 50 Kanye hype 50 by his loansome would have probably did what Jay just did. Just accept the fact that nobody rock with50 like that any more, the whole G-Unit in general only people that still check for them are suburbanites & wanna be street cats.

Look at who got the streets on lock right now.
Hey Nay, how's that new LL album coming along??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
another washed up bum that nobody checks for. His whole fanbase consists of females no wonder Nay checks for him

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Not sure . . . But I was waiting for you, guess you saw them numbers huh?? 50 ain't the King no more is he??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chipmunk.GIF
Now Theodore from the Chipmunks is STILL poppin %!$+?? Makin excuses, any other time you would just go for the universal response "50 alwaysoutsells Jay", but its all good . . . You keep talkin this 4 single %!$+, 2 of them dropped 4 months prior to the album even being released . . . Talkinbout the streets on lock
laugh.gif
You look like Theodore, what **!!!%* streetsdo YOU be in?? $%!% soundscan, the ONLY numbers you should be watchin is your calorie intake . . . And does 50 get any credit for this album anyway?? you knowhe was very involved in the process also . . .

this joint is tuff. be real though, free aint selling promo or not. fans are way too concerned about the business side of things.

laugh.gif
@ the ll comment

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Not sure . . . But I was waiting for you, guess you saw them numbers huh?? 50 ain't the King no more is he??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chipmunk.GIF
Now Theodore from the Chipmunks is STILL poppin %!$+?? Makin excuses, any other time you would just go for the universal response "50 always outsells Jay", but its all good . . . You keep talkin this 4 single %!$+, 2 of them dropped 4 months prior to the album even being released . . . Talkin bout the streets on lock
laugh.gif
You look like Theodore, what **!!!%* streets do YOU be in?? $%!% soundscan, the ONLY numbers you should be watchin is your calorie intake . . . And does 50 get any credit for this album anyway?? you know he was very involved in the process also . . .

money im 6'0 180, hell u talking about
laugh.gif

Why is it that you stay on a cpu all day arguing with men, nothing better to do in those mean streets of Aspen.... forget im talking to a cat that stood inline waiting for his camron mixtape to be signed then went home with the puppy eyes when he ain't show up.. typical square.

This is my last direct reponse to you until you

a) Get some lypo on them cheeks
b) Grow your FIRST mustache
c) Chipmunks have a Christmas special . . . They were my favorite back in the day.

I was out there waiting for somethin to happen, I've never been a Cam fan, but I bet your groupie@*%+ was when he was with your idol at Roc A Fella, andnow you and Duece King have made him your enemy since he played your idol. I didn't even listen to that #$##, but enuff about me . . . Lets talk about YOU,you need to slow down on them cheeseburgers, theres no reason for them cheeks to be like that if you're 6'0 180, because I'm 5'11 185 . . . Sonyou're about 230, go find LL's doctor and get yourself a tummy tuck

laugh.gif
Starvin Harlem wrote:

This is my last direct reponse to you until you

a) Get some lypo on them cheeks
b) Grow your FIRST mustache
c) Chipmunks have a Christmas special . . . They were my favorite back in the day.

I was out there waiting for somethin to happen, I've never been a Cam fan, but I bet your groupie@*%+ was when he was with your idol at Roc A Fella, and now you and Duece King have made him your enemy since he played your idol. I didn't even listen to that #$##, but enuff about me . . . Lets talk about YOU, you need to slow down on them cheeseburgers, theres no reason for them cheeks to be like that if you're 6'0 180, because I'm 5'11 185 . . . Son you're about 230, go find LL's doctor and get yourself a tummy tuck

I don't even know why i entertain you, because you have a chubby face doens't make you fat simpleton, Henzo got a chubby face no amachi and duke istall with a lil size to him.. your making yourself look stupid and your shorter than me wowwwwwww
laugh.gif

anways don't have time to argue with males who get enjoyment arguing with other males online, back to the topic at hand.

Son I'm at work . . . I'm gettin paid for this. You tryin to justify your FAT face, just shut up. Get a gym membership . . . Post the evidence on here,and then I'll think about taking you serious, until then, post the Soundscan when they are requested and shut the hell up . . . Theodore (of The Chipmunks)

And keep praying for the Raekwon biopic so you can get that lead role
laugh.gif

50 being King of New York
laugh.gif
, more like King of Connecticutif anything.

and now you and Duece King have made him your enemy since he played your idol

Nah, I just get a kick out of Cam embarrassing himself, and even moreso by Cam's "so called" fanbase embarrassing themselves by waitout in the cold for him not to show.

Does Jay Z live in New York?? You prolly got his address . . . B.I.G. didn't live in NY either, so was he not the king?? You just don't see how stupidyou look with every post . . .

The album is dope. It's worth checking out. There's a lot of subject matter on the songs.

Does Jay Z live in New York?? You prolly got his address . . . B.I.G. didn't live in NY either, so was he not the king??
Bottomline, ya boy 50 got beat that opening week, and it wasn't even close, it was by a landslide. No matter how you wanna look at it,Jay's album came in first this week. By the way, did you ever get Cam's autograph??

You just don't see how stupid you look with every post . . .
Pot......meet kettle.

Back
Top Bottom