*****Freeway - "Free At Last" Post*****

Waiting for him to drop, although 50 and Jay produced it instead of just blaze, which might ruin it....hope not

eek.gif
@ I'm really feeling the "Still Got Love" video.

It's virtually impossible that we'll get a video for "Roc-A-Fella Billionairs" featuring Hov in it but this right here was better thannothing.

This is really gonna drop on Tuesday?

They treating Freeway album like it's part of the Writer's Block series.

How you drop this man's album with zero promotion/No video?

bb13544ae15dba497ed450c74966d17958ef150.gif
171250fef1b9777859347bfc63433ae06f2862b.gif
b0425feebbb017525f14438a8997ba3e1e95b87.gif

87215deeb3795945a54aec6dab2315972b97445.gif

smh.gif
@ the way they treating this.

Can someone drop some info on the track where he talks about Just and Kanye? Was he saying him and Ye had beef and Ye refused
to give him a beat?

i'm only lookin' for roc-a-fella billionaires, song w/ rick ross and song w/ scarface
you wildin man, this whole cd is bonkers, excluding the track with 50. I can def say it was well worth the 4+ yrs wait. Hopefully He can dosome numbers through word of mouth. Album is very soulful and seems to flow together really well.

Thru 7 songs, this album is one of the best to come out in a while... The first song where Free lets us know what he's been up to is
pimp.gif

Word to Injustice Gang :lol:

J.O. you wildin' the joint w/ 50 is HOT the beat and hook it's better than "Bang Bang" that Fif and Free did earlier this year.

But why is "Step Back" not on the album? This is another "Night Shift" situation.

Nah Q that hook seems mad forced and 50 is so repetitive borderline annoying. However frees flow on the third verse is serious.

Yah, Hov could have promoted this joint better..

but Free still wouldn't be able to move units with better promotion. he doesn't have any crossover appeal.

y'all dudes looking to hard into record sales. you should be happy that your getting another quality album from Freeway. .

Waiting for him to drop, although 50 and Jay produced it instead of just blaze, which might ruin it....hope not
50 & Jay-Z are exec's.. they are not beat makers like Just Blaze... thus it will not be ruined because Jay & 50 had the executive handin production

Bink! brought out the bangers.. peep "When They Remember"

Back
Top Bottom