*****Freeway - "Free At Last" Post*****

The track w/ Busta and Kiss is
pimp.gif

50 sold more then ya idol . . . You and ya buddy BFA popped all that BS, now 50's sales was like 275K more, and now you bobbing and weaving around the $+@*like the coward you are. Why you askin me about Cam's autograph, I don't care about that dude, he can be seen in the hood, why would I need anautograph??

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

50 sold more then ya idol . . . You and ya buddy BFA popped all that BS, now 50's sales was like 275K more, and now you bobbing and weaving around the $+@* like the coward you are. Why you askin me about Cam's autograph, I don't care about that dude, he can be seen in the hood, why would I need an autograph??

enough with the 50/Jay-z bickering, Jigga just had his 10th number 1 album don't think 50 will come close to that , esepcially when his last albumdebuted at # 2. 50 isn' t important right now sir.

now 50's sales was like 275K more, and now you bobbing and weaving around the $+@* like the coward you are.
LOL. Let's not talk about bobbing and weaving champ. Your the same guy that gave a bunch of excuses as to why Kanye outsold 50, trying tocome up with conspiracy theories about how Def Jam bought a bunch of Ye's records. You just couldn't or tried not to take the proverbial L that yourso accustom too.

Why you askin me about Cam's autograph, I don't care about that dude
Why else would you wait out in the bitter cold then??

album is dope. no Philadelphia Freeway but I'll definitely be buying it when it drops.

laugh.gif
sonsaid "bitter cold", I was the one that came out and saidit was cold, but all I had on was a track jacket . . . Now you tryin flip it like it was 20 below
laugh.gif
You tryin too hard

For Tru Life, or someone to show up and some real action to happen . . . I know you have selective reading, but I've never been a Cam fan at all, Idon't care for son or his music at all . . . I was waitin for round 2

All this Kanye outsold 50 blah blah, but 50 Just won #1 selling hip hop artist in the world . . . And this is coming off a "flop", explain that??

This CD is ok, nothing special...it sounds incomplete? It's missing something.

3/5

For Tru Life, or someone to show up and some real action to happen
laugh.gif
Alright man, we'll just take your word for it thistime.

All this Kanye outsold 50 blah blah, but 50 Just won #1 selling hip hop artist in the world . . . And this is coming off a "flop", explain that??
Now your trying to justify 50 winning an award as success, when he got thrased going up against Kanye. You're a funny dudeNay.......delusional, but yet funny at the same time.

Of course you'll take my word, what else are you gonna do?? I mean I know you'll be on your National Inquirer !$$% next week tryin to flip them likeyou always do, talkin about "Bitter cold" you are such a %+%++
laugh.gif

The "world" is bigger than the USA "champ", and believe it or not people outside of the US actually buy albums
eek.gif
. . . You're a fool.

Can't wait, been waitin for this since Free told me the RD when I seen him at Sneaker Villa in Harrisburg. Of course I knew it would get pushed back 2times.lol. That's Hip Hop for u. I wonder if Rock or Country artists ever get their albums pushed back

^^^ What you expect, Jay Z wants all the shine for himself . . . How you drop a dude's album who ain't been out for 4 years, 2 weeks after your own??

roll.gif
The official Jay hater is back at it again....but to answer yourquestion . Its simple you drop a dude's album who has not released an album in 4 years exactly 2 weeks after your own.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^^^ What you expect, Jay Z wants all the shine for himself . . . How you drop a dude's album who ain't been out for 4 years, 2 weeks after your own??

roll.gif
The official Jay hater is back at it again....but to answer your question . Its simple you drop a dude's album who has not released an album in 4 years exactly 2 weeks after your own.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I don't get it . . .

Album is a banger. One of the best I've heard this year. Only song I skip over is the track with 50 but everything else is in order. Definately will be inthe ipod for the next couple days.

That Bigger Spender sampled has been used and abused so much...

Freeway did well on this one though. Album is nice.
pimp.gif

anything he put out was doomed cuz of how good philly freeway was..i only like 3 songs off this

Back
Top Bottom