*****Freeway - "Free At Last" Post*****

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I think that i might be the only one out of those 47,000 people that bought (TOTAL not first week) i was the only one that though it was trash.

send me that copy ahk...

"Lights Get Low" is getting solid video & radio play more and more people keep telling me this song is growing on them.

after tryin to listen to this again ive come to the conclusion that free needs blaze...

he's still spittin but i had to bang PF for a good year straight... ive listened to this like twice...maybe its lupe's fault

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"Lights Get Low" is getting solid video & radio play more and more people keep telling me this song is growing on them.

laugh.gif
Thats the exact reason I searched and bumped this post. I kepthearing the chorus in my head.

i've listened to When They Remember, Free At Last, and Baby Dont Do It almost everday since i bought the CD. free can spit over anyones production

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Thats the exact reason I searched and bumped this post. I kept hearing the chorus in my head.
the hook sticks in my head but the album is sick the only song I hate is the one with fif

Back
Top Bottom