*****Freeway - "Free At Last" Post*****

^i'll give you B. Coming but no way is Purple Haze better than Philly Free

as far as Free At Last, the more I listen to it the more I like it

SOLID album...

4.5/5...worse track was the!%$$ with Rick Ross. very impressed. hopefully Beans, Styles and Hi Tek albums will wrap up this year form e

Originally Posted by grittyman20

This dude puts his heart and soul into his raps
Do you seriously believe that?

I could say that about a few Freeway tracks on this album...but overall?

I'd say dude spits a lot of jibberish.....like I can make up my own Freeway verse.

F-R-E ....two in the same
F-R-E screwing ya dame
Pull up in my whip
get brains and I'm out....yeaaaaah

I'm not really seeing much emotion in his raps besides when he spits about the ROC breakup

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

SOLID album...

4.5/5...worse track was the!%$$ with Rick Ross. very impressed. hopefully Beans, Styles and Hi Tek albums will wrap up this year form e

whoa. Lights Get Low is coke.

Glad to see most of ya'll like this joint. Album is flames imo. Face and Free ripped it just as good as Face and Beans on any track. Damn!

And Jada/Busta collab... Walk Wit Me = Piff

And as much as ya'll hate 50, Take It To The Top is on point. Chorus kills and it's the type of track that would move a backyard party in the summer.

It's Over
Still Got Love
Roc Billionaires
When They Remember

...round out the bangers.
Everything else is definitely solid. I can even listen to the Rick RAUSE track.

His only mistake was naming a song "Nuttin On Me".
eek.gif
Whoa... Pause.
laugh.gif

Oh, and I think I'm in the minority in saying that FAL > PF. PF had too many skippable joints imo. FAL is just a more balanced album to me.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

SOLID album...

whoa. Lights Get Low is coke.
Yessir.

Yeah again that track w/ 50 is fire if it was the perfect label Freeway's singles would be "Still Got Love", "Big Spender" &"Take It To The Top".

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah again that track w/ 50 is fire if it was the perfect label Freeway's singles would be "Still Got Love", "Big Spender" & "Take It To The Top".

Exactly..that song with 50 is
pimp.gif
..that solidifies with me 50 is top 3with the hooks of all time
smokin.gif

Yea, the song with 50 is real nice. I was expecting their song to be on some tough-guy stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Only song I'm not really feelin is the Rick Ross joint...the beat is just not pleasing to me

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I always felt that Jeezy kinda jacked Free's adlibs...and now on Free At Last he mentions dudes takin hisadlibs, I got the feelin on "Still Got Love" he was goin at Jeezy with that line like "get them adlibs right! Yeaaaaaahhhh..."

I think that i might be the only one out of those 47,000 people that bought (TOTAL not first week) i was the only one that though it was trash.

Back
Top Bottom