French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Went into a second footlocker to poke around for info...

Me: Are you guys getting the 7's in on Saturday? And are you doing fcfs?
Employee: I don't know if we're getting them in
Me: 
indifferent.gif
 and I walked out

What's the use of lying? At this point either you have them or you don't. I hate when they try to play you for stupid. 
I know that feeling, absolutely hate when shoe store employees get on that dumb s#!+.

Im a bit outspoken ,especially if I think someones trying to game on me, Id of told em stop the b.s'in if u have any value in your job.
Ain't even that serious tho. I worked in a store before and I know your shipment would be there already, hell, it was there since last week. His given answer let me know he was bs, there was no need to cause a scene behind that. 

Nice looking shoe, trying to be more selective. May have copped if I struck out on either Columbia release, but these would just be overkill right now. Good luck to those who want to cop.

So looking like these will be sitting like the Columbias or probably longer...should be an easy cop

Very surprised this shoe is not more popular since 7's haven't released in a long time. It seems 7's are not even close to 4-6's and fall more along with the popularity of 9's and 10's.

Nice looking shoe, trying to be more selective. May have copped if I struck out on either Columbia release, but these would just be overkill right now. Good luck to those who want to cop.

I've been trying to talk myself out of em with rationality too, since I already got Columbia 4s and 11s. But I don't see much else I'm even interested in for the next several months so I'll prob end up copping..

my local foot locker only received 30 pairs from the FB7s and 12 pairs are already reserved for customers

and for the columbia 4s they got 60 pairs and was sold out in 4 days, thats what my connect today told me

Last edited:
Anybody know what the shipping and tax is from Eastbay? Never copped them before

Very surprised this shoe is not more popular since 7's haven't released in a long time. It seems 7's are not even close to 4-6's and fall more along with the popularity of 9's and 10's.
7s might actually be less popular than 10s

10s seem to sell pretty well just about every time they come out, with the exception of those venom green joints. All recent 7s have lingered around in stores for a while.

I think Nike is saying something when they release 8's as the black Friday shoe because they feel a 7 won't create that must have Black Friday excitement.

:lol: You cats gotta be trolling.. 7s less popular than 10s. Obviously they're not as sought after as 4-6, but these are a white and blue sneaker dropping after 2 other white and blue sneakers. 7s are typically released in mich larger numbers than 10s, you'll see hype when those Bordeux, Hares or Raptors drop.

:lol: You cats gotta be trolling.. 7s less popular than 10s. Obviously they're not as sought after as 4-6, but these are a white and blue sneaker dropping after 2 other white and blue sneakers. 7s are typically released in mich larger numbers than 10s, you'll see hype when those Bordeux, Hares or Raptors drop.
Lol I'm far from trolling in this thread. Just speaking my opinion based on what I've observed. 6,7,8s my top models.
Like I said 10s sell pretty good every time they release. Same cannot be said for 7s of late. The same raptors you mentioned SAT for months last release. Cardinals also chilled for a good while.

There's really not much they can remaster on the Raptors, I doubt they come out this year.  Unlike the 10's they can't just slap a 45 on it and call it a day.

There's really not much they can remaster on the Raptors, I doubt they come out this year.  Unlike the 10's they can't just slap a 45 on it and call it a day.

There is a bunch they can remaster on the Charcoal 7. They can make them two tone or at least two different leathers on the upper as all 7s OG had.

The 2012s were TRASH.

Just checked my 02 pair. Forgot these were $125 back then and the leather quality was top notch without all that remastered bullcrap spew from Nike.

I think they should have dropped these in the middle to the end of the year when my columbias start getting dirty.

Kinda glad i skipped the columbia 4's for these, just look better to me. Just like everyone else i got the 11's too and didnt want 3 white/blue shoes in basically a month. I got the columbia 4's for my son, and the fuscia 4's for my wife. These gonna be a sexy spring shoe, still holding my 11's till summer.

Back
Top Bottom