French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

they could've spaced out the white/blue shoe selection a bit better but whatever. I hope to get a pair of these tomorrow morning. Hopefully hype stays low

Still deciding on these.. Seems like a easy cop I've always liked this CW it's just I already got the 11's & 4's, don't think ima pass though I'll cop and if I'm not feelin em I'll return

Last edited:
Just picked up a fresh DS pair of 02's, but will still be copping the 15's tomorrow morning. Will definitely try to use my bday coupon on them. I had a pair of 02s a few years back and loved them. 99-03 was definitely a golden era for tumbled leather. ill have some comparison pics up next week.

As far as the changes on the tongue go, it doesn't bother me one bit. I just hope they have a lock down fit like the 02s.

French Blue VII has always been on of my favorites.

For Me

Hare VII -Best looking colorway, and brings back memories of the Bugs Bunny Commercial. Bugs and MJ were always perfect together.
Bordeaux VII - I had them in 6th grade to start the 92 Year, and will always be nostalgic for me
Playoff VII- MJ won his 2nd Championship in them, and a Clean colorway
French Blue VII- Quality on the 02 was some of them best Ive seen, and such a simple colorway.
Chambray VII- A colorway I always liked, but never bought.

they could've spaced out the white/blue shoe selection a bit better but whatever. I hope to get a pair of these tomorrow morning. Hopefully hype stays low

Im glad they did this. Makes it easier to be able to buy a pair.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to sit this one out. AJ7's aren't a must have for me unless they the bordeaux's. Good luck to everyone trying to cop!

I was thinking about passing on these to cut on spending but after the Oreo 4's, I'm probably not buying any Js until the Hare 7s anyway.

I tried putting in two raffles as easy of a cop these may be, because the Columbia 4's were supposed to be an easy cop as well and I only got a call back from one place (I never double up so I don't mind). But, with this release oddly enough I went Tuesday instead of my typical Monday and it almost cost me, luckily I was able to put in a raffle at my local HoH and got a call back yesterday. The weird thing is, that my local Champ's which usually does two day raffles, same days as my local HoH (Monday/Tuesday), when I went Tuesday they said they only did raffles for the French Blue Vll's on Monday and weren't doing them Tuesday but if I wanted a size 13 I could call Friday and secure a pair since there were more size 13's than raffle entries for that size so there were going to be more pair's. I'm always happy when I'm able to secure a pair through a raffle because that way I can sleep better at night going into release day and don't have to worry about striking out online. Hopefully, the price increase is more of a factor as to why copping has been so easy the past few releases as opposed to the similar colorways in different shoe model's and them being a GR. Because I'm really hoping to cop the Bull's Over Broadway 10's and Oreo 4's next month with the same relative ease.

Glad to see hype low for these. Hopefully I can grab a non raffled pair from fnl cuz of this 20 winners circle I got

Glad to see hype low for these. Hopefully I can grab a non raffled pair from fnl cuz of this 20 winners circle I got
I would agree with you but FNL is just too unstable.

You can't even load the page right now, 20+ hours before launch.

I think its that splash page of theirs that rubs me the wrong way

Im just glad to see JB didn't change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe like they did on the XI and IX. I can only imagine how stupid it would look on the VII

Im just glad to see JB didn't change the direction of the jumpman on the left shoe like they did on the XI and IX. I can only imagine how stupid it would look on the VII
I does look especially ridiculous to me on the XI. It fits perfectly in the negative space going the correct way & is a major part of the overall design & "flow" of the shoe. I understand JB wanted to differentiate from the originals in some way, but they should never have messed with that. They even reversed it on the Gammas which makes zero sense to me.

I would agree with you but FNL is just too unstable.
You can't even load the page right now, 20+ hours before launch.
I think its that splash page of theirs that rubs me the wrong way

I was talkin in store. I dont even try to cop anything off the site. Only ndc

i wore my 2002's today and nothing wrong with them despite the yellowing on the toe box

now i wish i would have kept the money for another shoe

No raffle call back for me. Gotta check some stores tomorrow and hope I scoop. Oh well...

Also, for those who are upset that they didn't put leather on the tongue of the 2015s, the 2002's had PLEATHER ON THE TONGUE. So we are not missing anything.

Jus told champs to go to the next person. Already won at FNL and decided not to double up. Prolly will later tho.

Looking good so far. ^ That says a lot especially because it's summer there. 

Last edited:
Anybody had luck tryna add giftcards during a purchase or wait til after you make the purchase online, if so how long it take for the money to come out.

Champs specifically

Last edited:
Just saw the winning ticket number for Champs.  I'm #7 in line.  Should be nice and easy considering I can do a 12-13 in the 7's

Back
Top Bottom