French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Confirmed, 2015 tongue and bootie is all neoprene, unlike the 2002 version where the panel on that version underneath the laces is leather (NOT the multicolor portion where it says "Air Jordan" - that is suppose to be neoprene). I know there are some who don't think the change is a big deal, but when JB has been saying for months that they're "remastering" the shoes back to how they were originally was the promise, and then JB comes out with this model, it really just gives me the impression that "remastered" is pure gimmick.

2015 version from DJ Delz
View media item 1360379
Full video:

The lower tongue is Pleather on the 2002 Version, so we aren't missing anything with them changing it to full Neoprene.

Oh yaeyer.. Sheikh FTW again! :nthat:

Are people actually waiting on the Bulls over Broadway 10's??

I would hope not.. Not like that anyway. I wouldn't mind those Lady Liberties, but won't stop me from coppin others I like.

Last edited:
^Still a full size run.  Hopefully it won't be too serious tomorrow.  More importantly, hopefully the weather won't be a deal breaker getting out to Willowbrook

Just got the raffle call for size 11.5 from Eblens. Hopefully the winter storm over here won't hinder my travels.

How did yall fare on raffles, this time?

Kinda glad i skipped the columbia 4's for these, just look better to me. Just like everyone else i got the 11's too and didnt want 3 white/blue shoes in basically a month. I got the columbia 4's for my son, and the fuscia 4's for my wife. These gonna be a sexy spring shoe, still holding my 11's till summer.
Same here

The demand for these may be low compared to other releases but it seems that so is the stock. I'm a Charlotte Hornets season ticket holder and they do a raffle for season ticket holders only . Here are some numbers from a few previous raffles:

Black infared 6: 185 people entered. 68 Adult pairs
Gym Red 13: 183 people entered. 54 Adult pairs
Legend Blue 11: over 200 entries. 95 Adult pairs

Which bring us to today fir the French blue 7: 162 Entries for 22! Pairs. Yes 22. So it appears JB wasn't going over produce pairs that they knew would sit. I know this is just a small sample size and may not reflect the whole country , but I think if you put this data with what others have said it means these won't be as easy to get as some may think....

lol at all the peeps in here stressing and enters multiple raffles 
laugh.gif

i got mine already on lock with 30% disco, i just need to wait till 2 february

before i can pick them up instore, because they are restricted from discount for 1 week

Only entered one raffle, sriekh already sent me an email a few hours ago. Probably pass tho, but gonna check them out in store first.

If we were, the news would've been broke.  So, it's highly unlikely that they'll see a return this year.  But, with JB, nothing would be too shocking at all.

they said this though
french
black purple
hare
olympic
cardinal
bordeaux

btw COME ONNNNNN. gimme a damn leather tongue. wth. i wore these in all weather BECAUSE i could wipe it down. remastered ....tuh

This is an extremely easy grab. Pair was locked in weeks ago. I bought the 4s though so I might pass.

Back
Top Bottom