French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I had asked this question as well a few days ago, and since I didn't get a response I figured either my question was stupid, no one knew the answer, and/or the youtube 'reviewer' was misinformed.

I was also under the impression that all the AJ7 inner booties were neoprene; my only guess is that maybe the white tongue that is underneath the laces (which is technically part of the inner bootie) is leather in the 2002 version...? I can't be certain since I do not have the 2002 release. 

If you read a little more into that guy's tweets (realTBlake and Indeed317), they posted a close up of a 2002 pair.

I've always considered the inner bootie as the part that is inside the shoe lining and wraps your foot like a sock.

View media item 1359400
View media item 1359412

Last edited:
The Plug is mad on this one!

and the last few

Usually grab every weekend but since the 4 LB's

haven't grabbed anything

they giving these away with Employee Disco!

The Plug is mad on this one!

and the last few

Usually grab every weekend but since the 4 LB's
haven't grabbed anything

they giving these away with Employee Disco!

Lol I feel you, they giving pretty good incentives to move them off shelves

i know they usually drop a hydro slide for each pair but enlarge this pic and check out how really nice these came out. just saw they dropped dont know if anybody has brought this up yet http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...7-hydro-mens/white/navy/?cm=searchjordanretro

Those are actually really nice, but I have a few pairs of slides already (3 nike, 1 Jordan) And while I do need to replace my Jordan pair, i'm not buying them at full price. Nowhere near worth it, especially as I have yet to see a pair that hasn't gone on discount at some point.

The Footlocker Launch Locator shows my local HOH as doing a raffle with tickets being given out today and tomorrow. In-store they are saying they are going to be first come first served starting at 10 am. Pretty annoying driving down to the store to find out I just wasted my time. SMH.

Last edited:
The champs and footaction forgot these were commin out on Saturday. Ask about raffle ticket and they were like what? I'm like yea for the 7s and they was like ohh yeaa dang forgot about em lol. should b hassle free

I here you. Nike lost their damn mind making most of these retros 190.

They need to start doing better market research
laugh.gif

We gonna have alot of sad resellers in 2015 lol
Word hopefully the resellers stop reselling then b

190 for Jays aint that bad especailly since last year almost every release was 170-185 so I already felt like I was paying $200 a pair, it is going to cost a pretty penny doubling or tripling up on pairs which sucks at the same time tho. 

If you read a little more into that guy's tweets (realTBlake and Indeed317), they posted a close up of a 2002 pair.

I've always considered the inner bootie as the part that is inside the shoe lining and wraps your foot like a sock.
So its confirmed that the 2015 version doesnt have leather on the tongue?

In the detailed images of the 2015 pair it looks like neoprene but I dont understand why JB wouldnt add the leather to the tongue especially with this new "2015 remastered" BS

Hmm i dont know, i got the columbia IVs and am a litle disappointed. Like i know they werent going to have the net and the plastic flap on the back but when i got them in person i really did realize how much i miss that part. It as a little disappointing that those pieces are leather. I mean they are higher quality but still. The nostalgia got me!  Feel he same way about these.

Last edited:
These are seriously retailing for 190? WOW. SMH.

They need to start doing better market research
laugh.gif

This increase is really making people think twice

They had leather on the tongue??? Wow my memory must be bad cuz i dont remember leather on the multi colored tongue. Even bought my ex back then a pair and dont remember the leather. That ungrateful ***** oh the memories
yeah, I had to go back too and yeah the tongue was leather. I even held these in hand for a while and didn't remember that.

These are seriously retailing for 190? WOW. SMH.
I agree, I'm almost not even hapoy about copping like I used to be lol
Once again, that price hike is a mutha

I guess this might be the tipping point in terms of price, although NT is a sample size of the overall sneaker buying community, it doesn't seem like people are exactly running out to buy retro Jordans so quickly. Like I said, the price hike is making people get more selective in terms of what they want to buy. I guess it's good and bad. It weeds out what you really want vs. buying into the hype just because vs. buying to resell. For me, these are a go. Regretted not getting them over the years. I did a raffle but I hope I can scoop these, preferably for the low. 

for some reason my home girl thinks these are going to be a hard cop...since she's so argumentative, i just keep my comments to myself...

For some reason with these my store only got about 50-60 pairs in men whereas we usually get about 90-100, they'll sit though, at least a week...then I'll cop on D/C :pimp:

Last edited:

They need to start doing better market research :lol:

I agree, each shoe should be priced accordingly, have the price increase as usually but for example, Hare 7 x Bordeaux 7 could be $190, cool, those boo boo Martian things should be &160/170, dub zeros should be $150 ( not really but...)

I don't see why these won't be an easy cop.  Technically, because of all the shade and tomfoolery that goes down in the stores nowadays, nothing should be deemed easy, but I don't see why these won't be too hard.  Even for those who intend to cop multiple pairs

So its confirmed that the 2015 version doesnt have leather on the tongue?

In the detailed images of the 2015 pair it looks like neoprene but I dont understand why JB wouldnt add the leather to the tongue especially with this new "2015 remastered" BS

Confirmed, 2015 tongue and bootie is all neoprene, unlike the 2002 version where the panel on that version underneath the laces is leather (NOT the multicolor portion where it says "Air Jordan" - that is suppose to be neoprene). I know there are some who don't think the change is a big deal, but when JB has been saying for months that they're "remastering" the shoes back to how they were originally was the promise, and then JB comes out with this model, it really just gives me the impression that "remastered" is pure gimmick.

2015 version from DJ Delz
View media item 1360379
Full video:

Back
Top Bottom