French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I also have my pair still from 2002 VNDS condition so I'm passing on these "Remastered" VII's. I wanted too ask you what do you think of these 2015 RM version color
match up with the '02 version. In pics I see of these the difference I see but could be filtered or Photoshoped on the colors, but are the mountain peak blue the same color
as the '02 mountain peak version? and I also see no grey on the 2015 tongue as where the '02 retro has grey on the tongue. 

i dont know bro

i usually don't pay attention to this type of stuff
all i know is my 2002 are yellowed on the toe

the colors look the same to me
didn't pull out my 2002's

beside the just don 2's that im going to pass on whats the next retro release anyone know

are these gonna be GR?

Yes, though it might not be as large as the Columbia's two weeks back, due to less popularity. However there's pretty much no hype for these. I'm thinking this'll be an old- fashioned walk-in with no problems around noon type of thing. (Though i'll still be up at 10 regardless to cop from my local mall.)

Yes, though it might not be as large as the Columbia's two weeks back, due to less popularity. However there's pretty much no hype for these. I'm thinking this'll be an old- fashioned walk-in with no problems around noon type of thing. (Though i'll still be up at 10 regardless to cop from my local mall.)
take it with a grain of salt but my store got my pairs of the 7s than we did of the 4s. 

French Blue 7s.  

Please only enter for stores that you would be realistically close to in order to be able to pick up in person.  ID required and winning e-mail code needed.  Non-transferable.

NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center 

Citrus Heights /Sunrise Mall 

Concord /Sunvalley Mall 

Fairfield / Solano Mall

Hayward / Southland Mall 

Newark / Newpark Mall 

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)

Roseville / Galleria at Roseville 

Sacratmento / Arden Fair 

Sacramento / Florin Mall 

Sacramento / K Street 

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan

San Francisco / SF Flagship

San Jose / Eastridge Mall 

San Leandro Bay / Fair Mall 

Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair c206d3c15d

Tracy West Valley Mall 

Central Cali

Salinas / Northridge Mall

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza d23532cd2a

Northridge Fashion Center

Ventura / Pacific View Mall

Los Angeles County

Arcadia / WFS Santa Anita

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza 

Burbank Town Center

Carson / South Bay Pavillion

Cerritos f22557e837

Compton

Culver City Westfield 97a57712c5

Downey / Stonewood Mall

Glendale Galleria

Huntington Park 

Lakewood

Long Beach

Los Angeles / Beverly Center

Los Angeles / Downtown LA

Los Angeles / Hollywood Store 

Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy

Los Angeles / West Side Pavillion

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center

West Covina

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place

Laguna Hills 

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza 

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler c3ff8f0e78

San Bernadino / Highland Plaza 

San Bernadino / Inland Center 

Victorville / Victor Valley Mall 

San Diego

Carlsbad

Chula Vista Center 94eafe148d

El Cajon / Parkway Plaza

Escondido / North County Mall db7377fb2c

National City / Plaza Bonita 713e496562

San Diego / Horton Plaza

San Diego / Mission Valley 5fab0e3afe

TX

Houston / The Galleria

Houston / Memorial Mall  

Houston / Sharpstown Center 
Sugarland First Colony
Shiekh Codes.  Might as well get it started.

Although I have a feeling not as many codes will be sought after for this release.

Please feel free to add any codes you may run into.

Last edited:
You've tried these on already or you are just saying what you will do size wise?

I have tried them on, I tried in a 9 and a 9.5, they both fit the 9 fits how I prefer my shoes to fit, and the 9.5 fits almost the same just a little roomy in the toe, so if I were to try for these I'd go for the 9 but getting the 9.5 won't hurt, just throw in a thicker insole

Last edited:
I have tried them on, I tried in a 9 and a 9.5, they both fit the 9 fits how I prefer my shoes to fit, and the 9.5 fits almost the same just a little roomy in the toe, so if I were to try for these I'd go for the 9 but getting the 9.5 won't hurt, just throw in a thicker insole

Thanks! Repped!

I'm glad the demand for these aren't high. I have won a grand total of ONE raffle since the summer! I got my legend blue 11's, blk/infrared 6's, db 8's, and spizike 6's all online. The last shoe I got in store were the sport blue 6's. Even though I don't normally wear my shoes on release day, (or even the 1st week) I just like having them in hand and not have to wait.

I went to my local mall this morning to get raffle tickets. I hit 4 stores and I was the only one there asking for a ticket, which never happens. I'm sure I will get a call this time.

I'm glad the demand for these aren't high. I have won a grand total of ONE raffle since the summer! I got my legend blue 11's, blk/infrared 6's, db 8's, and spizike 6's all online. The last shoe I got in store were the sport blue 6's. Even though I don't normally wear my shoes on release day, (or even the 1st week) I just like having them in hand and not have to wait.

I went to my local mall this morning to get raffle tickets. I hit 4 stores and I was the only one there asking for a ticket, which never happens. I'm sure I will get a call this time.

damn you got good luck on line

what computer or phone do you have

do you have a bot ?

you got major shoes from this past year no problem and at box

Last edited:

do you have a bot ?

i wouldnt call it luck But ive been getting my kicks online as well no bot just manual. You just have to be patient online but i think supply for the past few releases has been high and i think nike has worked on something to battle the bots coz ive been able to add to cart within 5-10 minutes.. Of course thats also dependent on size

do you have a bot ?

I also have gotten every release I've wanted online... both infrared 6s, sport blue 6, cigar 6, legend blue 11s, GOF pack online, powder 10s. I actually have a plug/connect that I got both low 11s from. But I barely use him unless I really want a pair and don't feel like going online. I actually may use him for these tho. No bot or services. Just an iPhone and galaxy s5 (I have 2 cells)

Back
Top Bottom