Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

NDC UK isnt getting them either according to the customer rep i spoke to. Only getting the 28s and Son of mars.
According to the Footlocker Europe Facebook site, the Jordan V Bell Air is coming during October. No release date yet. So probably we just have to wait for a later release. They also said it will be a very limited release... 

According to the Footlocker Europe Facebook site, the Jordan V Bell Air is coming during October. No release date yet. So probably we just have to wait for a later release. They also said it will be a very limited release... 
What? The UK knows about the Fresh Prince?

Sweet. Didnt check the facebook page. One of the responses on there from footlocker said October 26th was the release date. Hope this is true

Man what BS. Don't know why I deal with driving around the city for raffles for hyped releases like this. Some stores don't even pick up the damn phone so I have to drive my *** all the way there for them to tell me they're not doing raffles anymore.

Much rather just deal with online only now. If I miss out, so be it. Moving on
Your in houston right?  Man don't even bother.  At footaction sh**rpsT**n was selling tickets 100 a pop. Northline footaction, Gulfgate footaction, willowbrook footaction 100.00 a ticket.  The only WAY u get a call is if the ticket sizes are not accounted for thats for sure.  HOH's don't even bother.  Ain't no 25-50 tip to secure your pair.  These dudes sell for RESELL only unless your in a manager pocket or been dealing with then for years.  Greed is at the top.... no such thing as protocol or company policy.  DM's see that $$$ too. Even connects fall through when they see that $$$$ 

Man what BS. Don't know why I deal with driving around the city for raffles for hyped releases like this. Some stores don't even pick up the damn phone so I have to drive my *** all the way there for them to tell me they're not doing raffles anymore.

Much rather just deal with online only now. If I miss out, so be it. Moving on

Your in houston right?  Man don't even bother.  At footaction sh**rpsT**n was selling tickets 100 a pop. Northline footaction, Gulfgate footaction, willowbrook footaction 100.00 a ticket.  The only WAY u get a call is if the ticket sizes are not accounted for thats for sure.  HOH's don't even bother.  Ain't no 25-50 tip to secure your pair.  These dudes sell for RESELL only unless your in a manager pocket or been dealing with then for years.  Greed is at the top.... no such thing as protocol or company policy.  DM's see that $$$ too. Even connects fall through when they see that $$$$ 

who the hell would but raffles tickets for 100 tho

I would to avoid the headaches depending on the shoe

Nyc area mom and pop stores charge sometime well most time 2 to 3 times the box price
So it almost equals out paying someone off working at a chain store

Dont have to worry about striking out online when dealing with a store employee who can hold down a shoe

Im hoping someone working at ft fa or jj in my area would either email or pm me

Last edited:

I would to avoid yhe headaches

Nyc area mom and pop stores charge sometime well most time 2 to 3 times the box price
So it almost equals out paying someone off working at a chain store

Dont have to worry about striking out online

Dont know about the rest of the country when it comes to crappy small businesses

nah if i read correctly the $100 doesnt guarantee nada... you just have the chance ...just like if the tickets were free

DM connect at City Gear gave me the old FCFS cause he is out of town unexpectedly! Damn Damn Damn. Why you gotta be gone when a release that i want drops??????

Did not fill out any raffles so i guess i am screwed. I remember when i was a kid i could just walk into a Sportmart in the Chi and grab a pair of Js right of the shelf and try them on. We used to pull the old swap and walk trick but thats another story. Now of days within the last 2 years in particular its like breaking into the Pentagon for a pair. Not complaining just tripping on the evolution of the Jordan Signature series.

I will get my pair somehow. DETERMINED!

DM connect at City Gear gave me the old FCFS cause he is out of town unexpectedly! Damn Damn Damn. Why you gotta be gone when a release that i want drops??????

Did not fill out any raffles so i guess i am screwed. I remember when i was a kid i could just walk into a Sportmart in the Chi and grab a pair of Js right of the shelf and try them on. We used to pull the old swap and walk trick but thats another story. Now of days within the last 2 years in particular its like breaking into the Pentagon for a pair. Not complaining just tripping on the evolution of the Jordan Signature series.

I will get my pair somehow. DETERMINED!

ol swichtaroo ... so many easy cops when that was still happening... dude were walking out with in with no money & out with 2 pairs like nothing

Yup just confirmed I have to be out of town tonight. First time I win a rsvp, and have to give it up. Nike Chi should have an extra sz 11

7 raffles entered and nothin.....
mean.gif
Damn bro that's garbage. 

Should be a extra pair at nikedc, won a rsvp for a 8.5 but for some reason i'm not feeling them. Besides I have 4 pair of 5s I haven't even worn yet

Back
Top Bottom