Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Lost at RSVP and raffles. 
laugh.gif

intresting, my bot is working with footaction, but no footlocker.com.. footlocker is upping there game, going to have to make some edits :smile: 

The hype for these is not justifying resale price.

$200 after tax, but they're only getting $300-$325 on eBay?

With the amount of perceived hype vs. limitedness (lol?), I'd expect these to be over $400.

7 raffle tickets to get one shoe, the hype and shadiness is real, hard to enjoy the culture these days with all these hoops to jump through, (no pun intended) oh well count down to retirement..
ohwell.gif
 hope everyone that really wants them can get a pair ..respect

With the amount of perceived hype vs. limitedness (lol?), I'd expect these to be over $400.
somebody early sets a price point. say they only ask for $300 and they have several pairs. other sellers have no choice but to sell around the same value. once buyers see that most listings are selling for $325 they realize okay since other pairs are ending at $325 I can limit myself to that amount since they are available at that price range. if somebody set the price at $400 from the beginning and it starts selling at that price, then others would follow and price at the value as well

Didnt think you can use military discount on retros 
yeah me too, i thought some of those ive seen here before are employees or just cool with the employees

until someone in the military copped for me, so i guess it all just depends on whos ringing you up

somebody early sets a price point. say they only ask for $300 and they have several pairs. other sellers have no choice but to sell around the same value. once buyers see that most listings are selling for $325 they realize okay since other pairs are ending at $325 I can limit myself to that amount since they are available at that price range. if somebody set the price at $400 from the beginning and it starts selling at that price, then others would follow and price at the value as well
I know how market value is set homie...I was just saying that for the amount of hype these are received versus the perceived limitedness (sorry for using this word again, not sure how else to say it), that $325 seems low.

So footlocker here in London are getting the bel air CP3, Jordan 28 and Son of mars but no 5s.... :lol: :smh:

Good luck to those chasing a pair

Could be wrong but is footlocker.com not excluding these from discount?

I didn't see the usual *Excluded from Discount message on the website for these
I wouldnt get my hopes up. If they do make the mistake and forget to put it on the website, theyll still apply the restriction to your order once they process it like always. Most you could do then is complain and get a voucher for your discounted amount. Win-Win kinda

Are you complaining about the "low" resell price? Idk about you but thats good news to me, even though im not payin resell

Retail/Online or bust

Are you complaining about the "low" resell price? Idk about you but thats good news to me, even though im not payin resell

Retail/Online or bust
Making an observation man, not complaining at all.

I kinda want resell high so I could use it to trade. But if you're buying resell then this wouldn't benefit you. I'm still searching for my long lost bred 4 that I missed on Black Friday. As of now these are reselling for 260. Someone trying to hook 10 heads up for 240 but everyone kept bidding up and it stay at 260.

Last edited:
intresting, my bot is working with footaction, but no footlocker.com.. footlocker is upping there game, going to have to make some edits :smile: 

Same with me. I have been looking for someone who has a new bot out but haven't found anyone yet.

Last edited:

7 raffle tickets to get one shoe, the hype and shadiness is real, hard to enjoy the culture these days with all these hoops to jump through, (no pun intended) oh well count down to retirement..
ohwell.gif
 hope everyone that really wants them can get a pair ..respect
So real and truthful statement. Can't enjoy the culture at all. Too much man...too much shadiness exactly.

I kinda want resell high so I could use it to trade. But if you're buying resell then this wouldn't benefit you. I'm still searching for my long lost bred 4 that I missed on Black Friday. As of now these are reselling for 260. Someone trying to hook 10 heads up for 240 but everyone kept bidding up and it stay at 260.

these are WAYYY past 260 fam ...

Back
Top Bottom