Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

those latest photos are nice. the grey with the black laces make it look as though the shoe was once all black, and it faded a lot. i think this is a clever design, and the asymetry caps it off real solid.

spewing i don't need any more v's.

Last edited:
I think they should have done something in the same ball park as these..View media item 525753 maybe some kind of print on the midsole and tongue. What they went with is a total miss in my opinion. It's as if they wanted to do something crazy and out of the ordinary, but just couldn't let go and think outside of the box. It looks very forced and amateur. Pink here, neon there, good enough. I don't know, not impressed.

typical NT mentality:

1. these are crap (ie colorblocking is ugly, 23 on back is wack, nice concept - bad execution, etc)

2. labeled limited/QS release

3. i'll take 2 pairs

Seeing the new pics, they're not as bad as I originally thought, I still think JB got it wrong with these, had a lot of potential. Not a fan of the mix up between the left and right shoe, should be the same on both.

I think these would look way better if the uppers were black nubuck or white leather instead of grey...

I think they should have done something in the same ball park as these..View media item 525753 maybe some kind of print on the midsole and tongue. What they went with is a total miss in my opinion. It's as if they wanted to do something crazy and out of the ordinary, but just couldn't let go and think outside of the box. It looks very forced and amateur. Pink here, neon there, good enough. I don't know, not impressed.
that would've been cool

I have know idea why they didn't use this print for the sock lining, would make so much sense.

tumblr_luo13h3g3h1qhf713.png

I really feel like this should have been incorporated too.

Definite cop for me, still not a big fan of the outside of then shoe but it doesn't bother me.
lol wut? dudes will cop a shoe just for the lining these days? next thing you know jb will just make a galaxy lining, slap on some canvas, and charge 200 dollars. I don't understand this shoe the patterns/ colorblocking of each shoe being different is like
indifferent.gif
 still will attract beasties though since it has pink and fluorescents.. this age of nike is getting so stupid... I decided the eastbay I just got was the last one I will bother flipping through until something changes. Nothing but fluorescent hats, shirts, and every model bball shoe in there had about 10 fluorescent colorways, with maybe 1 terribly done black/red ish colorway
mean.gif
 the popular "style" these days is
sick.gif

I'll try to cop...makes me a hypebeast right...I like these tho cause their different...I won't refer to them as the fresh prince 5's tho

Definitely copping. We just need a release date now!

This begs the question. What is the real price. There is no way they are charging 185 for those. They had a similar rumour last year that the cavs would be priced higher too but they were the same

10/05/13 Air Jordan 5 Retro

621958-090 Cool Grey/Court Purple-Game Royal-Club Pink

$185.00 - Men's

$120.00 - Gradeschool

$75.00 - Preschool

$55.00 - Toddler

Via SC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom